U2 featured in new Mojo magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2ITNOL

Acrobat
The June issue of Mojo magazine has a feature article about U2.

This link has more info..
http://www.mojo4music.com/html/mojo_new_issue.shtml

the "U2 Jukebox" cd compiled by the band sounds interesting...

I went to my local Tower Records to pick up this magazine. They had the new June issue of Mojo on the shelves, but the feature article was Oasis. No U2. Do we get a different version of the magazine here in the US, or did Mojo's website make a typo and this is really the July issue?

Last edited:
I've been looking for the thread on this. I still can't find the magazine here. It's not at Borders or B+N those oasis ones just sit. Is it just my area? Or have they not made it around the U.S yet?

:crack: Redkat - you're not alone! I've been waiting for the July issue of Mojo at my local B&N for two weeks now!! (I'm in Wilmington, NC) The 24th is when the foreign issues usual arrive (per what I'm being told) & Tuesdays & Thursdays are when the vendor's in to restock the shelves. By my calculations, that means I should be good for tomorrow! If I come out of there empty-handed AGAIN, I may just pop a gasket. :yes: I want that issue!!! :coocoo: :lol:

Jack In The Box said:
what's the tracklist?

01. The Arcade Fire - Wake Up
02. Modest Mouse - Float On
03. Charlotte Hatherley - Grey Will Fade
04. Interpol - Obstacle 1
05. Virgin Prunes - Pagan Lovesong
06. Suicide - Dream Baby Dream
07. Pere Ubu - 30 Seconds Over Tokyo
08. The Futureheads - Hounds Of Love
09. The Go-Betweens - Cattle and Cane
10. The Cure - A Forest
11. Echo and the Bunnymen - The Cutter
12. Siouxsie and the Banshees - Christine
13. The Ramones - Glad To See You Go

Thanks BluRmGrl, I've been going a few times a week. I'm in so cal. They keep telling me there is no schedule for the import mags:( I want it bad. I could swear the last time I was in there they were playing the CD too. Arcade Fire came on and I thought damn it they're holding out on my why....why!!!

No prob. :D Hopefully, by this weekend we'll each have a copy clutched tightly in our grubby little paws! :happy: :laugh:

Very good article, with some awesome pics (including one of the U2-in-drag shots). U2 is definitely the big feature in this issue, esp. with the U2 Jukebox CD.

I was kinda lucky tonight, I think.

I ordered dinner...it was going to take 15-20 minutes, so I walked across the parking lot to Barnes&Nobles...I was going to buy an Out of Town sunday Newspaper to waste time, and stopped by the music magazines, and there it was in all its glory.

I beat the food. :mad: But the magazine was a nice appetizer.

Back
Top Bottom