U2:DUALS Update?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's the new/upcoming fan club release if you renew or sign up for a paid subscription at U2.com.

I don't think there's been any details released yet, but that's the assumptions - duets and/or collaborations.

I like the Willie Nelson/Sinead version SO much better. It's a weird-ass combination, but I'm not even kidding.

I was watching the Alicia Keys version when I stumbled upon the Willie/Sinead collab, ridiculously awesome.

I liked it a lot until the bridge (?) section, when the country twang kicked in. I didn't like the song with that feel to it.

But Willie and Sinead? Awesome anyway.

I kind of expect this to suck really hard. I mean, when I think of the worst work U2 has ever done..... the only reason why I don't think of the Blige version of One is because I'm repressing the memory. :sad:

Typically this will be late...so I reckon April next year, even though my subscription ended (and was renewed) 2 months ago already.

I actually hope they include Scarlet feat Jay-Z. That collaboration actually surprised me. But I expect, if anything, we'll get the Auckland version of Sunday Bloody Sunday that already streamed for members on U2.com this month.

ok, let's take bets folks. which will come first?

- New Album
- U2 Duets
- Detroit Lions SuperBowl victory

At least U2.com is quicker than Pearl Jam's Ten Club. :D

As for the release itself, I hope it has the U2/Underworld collaboration that has been in the vaults for 13 years. :drool: (And for the token already-released-recording, the U2/Willie Nelson duet of Slow Dancing deserves a wider audience)

Assuming we're right about what'll be on the disc, I cannot wait to have yet another rousing discussion about how much the MJB version of One sucks. :rolleyes:

:yes:
And keep in mind, this time last year everyone was also bitching about Artificial Horizon. That one turned out to be quite OK. :)

Agreed with Irvine.

It'll be great, also, to get a version of Willie Nelson "Slow Dancing".

Back
Top Bottom