"U2 confirm 2013 album"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yep. And it will be a conventional CD release, with eleven songs. There will be a normal CD, a deluxe two-disc something, and a $473748593983 superubermegadeluxe version - each of which will be signed by Bono and require an entire ship to carry it over from Ireland. Tour in March 2014. Count on it.

:sigh:

Green Day's superubermegadeluxe version of all 3 new albums (you get all 3 albums, 3 individual 40 page books, DVD documentary, digital album and singles, in a collectable box, AND a YEAR MEMBERSHIP to their fanclub with ticket presales) is available now for preorder and is a whopping $79.99! :happy:

Just sayin', U2... :sexywink:

Yep. And it will be a conventional CD release, with eleven songs. There will be a normal CD, a deluxe two-disc something, and a $473748593983 superubermegadeluxe version - each of which will be signed by Bono and require an entire ship to carry it over from Ireland. Tour in March 2014. Count on it.

I'm not sure about any of that, you must have sources I don't. All I can confirm is it will likely be released in Fall of next year.

The rest is all just pure speculation.

Nick66 said:
Always nice to get credit when stating the obvious. :up::applaud:

I also hear it's good to like more than one movie, or more than one type of food.

Oh, and I hear there are music sites other than Interference!

LemonMelon said:
It's good to like other bands like Elbow, Yeasayer or The xx.

I remastered the quote.

We're allowed to momentarily avert our attention from U2 to appreciate The XX because Adam likes them.

Hey, are U2 working on an album?

According to pics of Larry and Bono today... I'd guess No. :wink:

AywQgveCIAEiL-q.jpg

Back
Top Bottom