U2 Christmas Lunch Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonobeliever said:
Onekea! How are you? I love that picture of Bono in your avatar. Would you mind posting a larger one on the board? Merry Christmas! :wink:

happy christmas to you too. :hug:
and take a look at the latest pages of freefall's thread about the most gorgeous pics of bono: I've posted it there :wink:

and BF, thanks a lot for posting the pics so we can have a merry purple bono to look at :love:

:bow:

BonoFox1 said:
bonoxmas07-3.jpg

bonoxmas07-2.jpg

bonoxmas07-1.jpg

he is wearing the deep wine/deep purple colored suit again :)

I :heart: Bono's scarf!!

Great to see pictures of the guys again!
Too bad Adam is missing...

who has a log in on WENN or a membership that i could take borrowed...is just i want to search more pics from the band..speacially the b man.. lol..:drool:

Wohoo, thanks for the new pictures, I love Bono in purple, my favourite colour :drool: ! Since it's dark in those pictures I don't think this was really "lunch" time, but I'm glad they spend some time at Christmas together. Is Ali the woman turning away in the picture with Bono?

Thanks and a lot of Christmas greetings to you all, I'm totally in the cold and snow right now.

I love that they get together for this xmas "lunch". I'm telling myself that Adam was there, just managed to avoid the cameras

Looks like they exchange gifts, I'd LOVE to know what they gave each other! I mean, really, talk about trying to find a gift for someone who has everything.....

Awesome! I think it's cute to see them all bundled up and it's likely still above zero. My mum is in Dublin and she'll call and say it's cold.. then tell me it's like 5C.. which is quite mild to us especially when it's been 20 below for the last few weeks.

I miss Dubby!

Here is an article from the Daily Mail:

Christmas at home for Bono and family

Daily Mail
Date:
December 24, 2007
Author:
RICHARD KAY

HE MIGHT be planning a quiet Christmas Day at home with his family but
Bono kicked off the festive season with a staff party at an exclusive
Dublin restaurant.

The party was held for the staff of U2 s management company, and band
members Bono (right), the Edge, Larry Mullen and manager Paul
McGuinness were among the guests attending the star-studded affair at
Locks restaurant on the Grand Canal.

Magician Keith Barry, hotelier Harry Crosbie, musician Simon Carmody
and Bonos best friend Guggi were also at the bash on Saturday night.

Simon dressed up as Santa, while Guggi, dressed up as his little
helper, giving out bags of presents to guests as they arrived.

Bono definitely got into the festive spirit, handing out champagne, tea
and cake to photographers outside the restaurant. It will be a quiet
Christmas for the U2 frontman and father of four as Bono said he plans
to spend it at home with the kids.

However, he will make his traditional festive outing to the races on
Stephens Day.

Earlier this month, Bono gave Africa a EUR 34million Christmas gift in
a bid to help hundreds of thousands of AIDS sufferers.

He raised the cash through his initiative Product Red, which licenses
its logo to companies in return for donating cash to Africa.

Rosebud said:
Wonderful pics! They're all looking awesome!!

I was hoping we'd get just one more new pic for the holidays, and the worldwide network of PLEBAns did not disappoint! :)

Thanks so much for sharing, and Merry Christmas!

Exactly what Rosebud said!!!!
And how sweet, B giving out champagne, etc to photgraphers.
Seems like this was a staff party only?

Got the bonus shot of Brian there, too. (JC will be happy to see that! Both hotties for Christmas).

Happy and Healthy Holidays to all:wave:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
I'm digging Bono's scarf :up:

And Larry's coat is massive :ohmy:

Larry swims in every article of clothing he owns. That man is seriously teeny tiny. I keep wanting to meet him in person - if the camera adds 10 pounds..

Hinder said:

Larry swims in every article of clothing he owns. That man is seriously teeny tiny. I keep wanting to meet him in person - if the camera adds 10 pounds..

I`d better go on a diet before I meet Larry in that case - I`d look like an elephant next to him even though I prob only need to loose about a stone!:mad:

Well, that`s a good incentive to loose weight - put a pix of Larry of the fridge - with the words he`s skinny, you`re fat:scream:

Pamelakellett said:

I`d better go on a diet before I meet Larry in that case - I`d look like an elephant next to him even though I prob only need to loose about a stone!:mad:

Well, that`s a good incentive to loose weight - put a pix of Larry of the fridge - with the words he`s skinny, you`re fat:scream:

Heh. I wouldn't worry about it; Larry's thin as a rail because he's /supposed/ to be! He's got the whole bird-bones thing happening. Not everybody's that thin. Not everybody should be that thin.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom