U2@ Brit Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
3B.jpg

Need I say more?

Says it all really! :lol: :drool:

Thanks for posting the behind the scenes vid, didn't see that on TV.

I loved the bits where Bono said he can hear the grass growing :lol: And the bit about him having feelings he is not just a sex object :sad:

Bono shut up! Just deal with the fact that you are sex object and get over it :lol:

I love the way you think Anji!!! and I agree!! :bono:=sex object :drool::up:

Hey y'all:wave:
Has anybody seen a picture, showing our boys with one of my other heroes, Mr. Paul Weller, who won the Brit adward for Best Songwriter, yesterday?

This performance was so much better then the Grammys. Old school U2 with Bono doing what he does best (playing the crowd), Edge singing like a bird and playing like a man, Larry drumming like a beast and singing (wait a couple of months and he has taken over the whole show) and Adam seems to be having the time of his live on stage. U2 have their Mojo back and I expected the album to be good but I never expected it to be this fabulous. On the Where the Album has a Name part of the forum there is a whole thread dedicated for people who can discuss how bad the new album is and to post their negative views but the performance and the new album make it clear U2 are back and better the ever. The future was just given a big kiss and the next few years are going to be a blast.

Back
Top Bottom