U2 at Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein right now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:
Just this crappy feed is better than sex, let me tell you.

Like you'd know. Varitek's coming to pwn you.

And holy shit, this outro is actually Bass Trap! It's ... just going ... and going ... :drool:

fandangamoq said:

Haha that was a fast edit.

:lmao: I took one look at "ZOMH HEARTLAND?!?!?!!!!!" and started posting. Then I looked back a page or two...

Yeah, it was a fast edit. :wink:

coolian2 said:

I thought i recognised it

THEY'RE DOING THE WHOLE SONG.

And I caught some chords of Rowena's Theme just then too, did you? That was stunning. :drool:

And just for the record, from the KUNSTMUSEUM LIECHTENSTEIN at the SAVE THE WHALERS benefit, right now we're in the second encore:

0. Intro: All You Need Is Love (Bono a cappella)
1. Beautiful Day / Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet) / Whaling (snippet)
2. No Line On The Horizon / Highway To Hell (snippet)
3. Vertigo / Stories For Boys (snippet) / She Loves You (snippet)
4. The Electric Co. / Bullet With Butterfly Wings (snippet) / Break On Through (snippet) / I Can See For Miles (snippet)
5. 11 O'clock Tick Tock / Drowning Man (snippet)
6. MLK (snippet) / The Unforgettable Fire
7. She's A Mystery To Me
8. Flower Child
9. Wave Of Sorrow (Birdland)
10. Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
11. Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet)
12. Crumbs From Your Table / Electrical Storm (snippet)
13. Mercy
14. Exit / Riders On The Storm (snippet) / Van Morrison's Gloria (snippet)
15. Please
16. Moby Dick (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name / Pride (snippet)

17. Mofo
18. The Fly / Billy Boola (snippet)
19. Desire / Not Fade Away (snippet) / So You Want To Be A Rock 'n' Roll Star (snippet)
20. Angel Of Harlem / Suspicious Minds (snippet) / Young Liechtensteinians (snippet)
21. Fast Cars
22. Seconds

23. One (snippet) / One Tree Hill
24. Heartland
25. Bass Trap / Rowena's Theme (snippet)

you know, to really spread false hope like this, is really a cruel thing to do.. sign of a bored, jaded, mean-spirited mind. you guys are a bunch of cruel fuckers. fuck right off.

It's one thing to do this with a group of friends, when its private. When you have a public forum that people worldwide go to who use their lunchtime, breaks, time away from regular life, there's no excuse for this.

Henry Rollins did this to us U2 fans a few years ago, and now the forum's own members are pulling this shit. I stayed up that night, 3 am, as many did to hear that. This is the same thing.

AND WE LIVE BY THE SIDE OF THE ROAD ON THE SIDE OF A HILL AS THE VALLEY EXPLODE :combust:

bomb blast liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiightning walls no spoken words just aaaa screeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamaaaaauuuaaaaa

oh god Bono's voice is amazing

coolian2 said:

I don't know Rowena's Theme, but i thought Bass Trap sounded a bit different

How about that segue into A SORT OF MUTHAFUCKING HOMECOMING? God this song needed to be resurrected, even if Bono slaughters the lyrics.

Good god, if I hear one more "Edge is on Fire", "Bono's voice is amazing" or "fuck" for the sake of saying fuck, I will gladly throw myself in front of a whaling ship and hope my body gets stuck in the props and fucks the motor right up so the Whalers who live inland and can't afford to drive to the boat are royally screwed.

You guys need to get a life or a girlfriend.

phillyfan26 said:
I think that's the intro to Station to Station, it sounds just like it.

In that case, I wish I'd found a copy of that album yesterday!

is that the closer? NO!

Bono over the bad intro:

"We're here tonight in LIechtenstein, Liechtenstein, a double landlocked coutnry where the Whaling community is really suffering from the lack of ocean to sustain their livelihoods. I'd like to thank the King of Liechtenstein, Hansfreier Schoermessberger, for inviting me here, the staff at this wonderful little Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein, you've got some great works of art here by the way, I've always been a Kunst fan, and all the wonderful people who've come out tonight. We put together a very special setlist tonight, one for the ages, because we wanted to try a bit of variety for a change. We'll be headed back to the studio tomorrow - no actually today, today because we started here at 3am, it seems like a lifetime ago that we started playing for this wonderful crowd, and now it's 6am and I'm not sleeping, so there's only one song I could think of to send you off to..."

BAD!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom