U2 at Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein right now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

OK, I couldn't quite make out what he sung there, but you've got to be pulling my leg there if you think that's what he sung.

It's a cool place
They say it gets colder
You're bundled up now
Wait till you get older
The media man
Begs to differ
Judging by the hole
In the satellite picture

phillyfan26 said:

It's a cool place
They say it gets colder
You're bundled up now
Wait till you get older
The media man
Begs to differ
Judging by the hole
In the satellite picture

Huh, well then, I guess so!

That was MINDBLOWING. Seriously, what a stellar set that was. Taking it to the next level, that's for sure.

I'll have the final set in the next post.

0. Intro: All You Need Is Love (Bono a cappella)
1. Beautiful Day / Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet) / Whaling (snippet)
2. No Line On The Horizon / Highway To Hell (snippet)
3. Vertigo / Stories For Boys (snippet) / She Loves You (snippet)
4. The Electric Co. / Bullet With Butterfly Wings (snippet) / Break On Through (snippet) / I Can See For Miles (snippet)
5. 11 O'clock Tick Tock / Drowning Man (snippet)
6. MLK (snippet) / The Unforgettable Fire
7. She's A Mystery To Me
8. Flower Child
9. Wave Of Sorrow (Birdland)
10. Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
11. Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet)
12. Crumbs From Your Table / Electrical Storm (snippet)
13. Mercy
14. Exit / Riders On The Storm (snippet) / Van Morrison's Gloria (snippet)
15. Please
16. Moby Dick (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name / Pride (snippet)

17. Mofo
18. The Fly / Billy Boola (snippet)
19. Desire / Not Fade Away (snippet) / So You Want To Be A Rock 'n' Roll Star (snippet)
20. Angel Of Harlem / Suspicious Minds (snippet) / Young Liechtensteinians (snippet)
21. Fast Cars
22. Seconds

23. One (snippet) / One Tree Hill
24. Heartland
25. Bass Trap / Rowena's Theme (snippet)
26. A Sort Of Homecoming
27. Station to Station (snippet) / Bad / Let It Be (snippet) / Come Together (snippet) /Help! (snippet) / Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds (snippet) / Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite! (snippet) / Young Americans (snippet) / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise) (snippet) / The First Time (snippet) / Revolution 9 (snippet) / Drunk Chicken/America (snippet) / Norwegian Wood (snippet) /( Don't Fear) The Reaper (snippet) / John, I'm Only Dancing (snippet) / Gypsy Biker (snippet) / Candle in the Wind (snippet) / All Star (snippet) / Yellow Submarine (snippet) / "40" (snippet)

And with a runtime of 23.5 minutes, that is the longest Bad - or any U2 song - ever.

1- you guys are jerks.

2- you guys are jerks.

3- you guys are jerks.

get a life, would you? i mean, im not going to get bent out of shape over it, but it's pretty pathetic to get the hopes of anybody reading the beginning of this thread up. Pretty weak shit.

Also, this thread should have been closed awhile ago- though I do understand that the admins cannot police the forums all the time and that's ok, i don't really cast too much blame there. just a bit frustrating.

Axvers secret source revealed:

sauce_sauce.jpg

My brother was right! He called me from the museum where the people are cleaning up. We did not expect that all of U2 would be there, only Bono

Holy mother fucking shit, this is such a FUCKING sweet FUCKING surprise after a FUCKING long FUCKING day at FUCKING work!

I want to hear mother FUCKING NLOTH!! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH

popacrobat said:
1- you guys are jerks.

2- you guys are jerks.

3- you guys are jerks.

get a life, would you? i mean, im not going to get bent out of shape over it, but it's pretty pathetic to get the hopes of anybody reading the beginning of this thread up. Pretty weak shit.

Also, this thread should have been closed awhile ago- though I do understand that the admins cannot police the forums all the time and that's ok, i don't really cast too much blame there. just a bit frustrating.

Are you serious?

dabiggestu2fan said:
Holy mother fucking shit, this is such a FUCKING sweet FUCKING surprise after a FUCKING long FUCKING day at FUCKING work!

I want to hear mother FUCKING NLOTH!! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Now, are you serious? :wink:

But here I come
Yeah baby
It's gotta be strong
It's gotta be right
Only wanted to stay a while
Only wanted to play a while
Them you taught me to fly like a bird
Baby
Thought I'd died and gone to heaven
Such a night I've never had before
Thought I'd died and gone to heaven
Cos what I got there ain't no cure for

Such a good song, such a good album, such a good artist.

Just got back from the Save the Whalers gig.

WOW what a set!!! jeebus christ it was like a dream!

But you guys did forget to mention that Cheryl and Nicola from Girls Aloud came on stage to help Bono sing 'Angel of Harlem' :drool:

okay I was serious when i posting my last message after only reading about 10 pages but now I see this is a fake. To all of those who did this, you can all go fuck yourselves! I want my last hour of my life wasted back!

How can you fuckers fake something like this?????? no funny! Not impressed at all, infact I may just leave this forum all together because of this shit you just pulled!:mad:

Glad you think its funny lemmon! But I don't find it amusing when i just spent an hour reading through this fucking thread right after a long day at work when I should be sleeping since I have to get up at 5 am for my other job. You may not have a life but I do and this is just a waste of time!

Its because of that type of response that makes me want to leave this forum altogether!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom