U2 at Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein right now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Through one of my U2VT connections, I've just learnt that Bono's appearing at a private benefit, a function at the Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein, called Save The Whalers. My contact has sighted the whole band, and it looks like things are set up for U2 to perform on a little stage! We might just be in for some stripped down, rockin' music. :drool:

My friend's called me and we've managed to set up a small audio feed as it looks like they're about to do something, but unfortunately, it can only sustain a small amount of people, so we've had to make it private. But we can post a live setlist and have a setlist party like the old days. :drool:

I can't wait to see what they play! :hyper:

They don't usually play too many songs at these kinds of gigs, but I'll be pumped for whatever they bring.

coolian2 said:

:sad: x2

What odds they'll play One and fuck off?

I bet Bono will do All You Need Is Love. He's in love with doing it all the time right now. :|

corianderstem said:

I don't know Fuck Off. How does it go?

A little something like this

kid-middle-finger.jpg

Sounds like the band's getting ready to come on stage ...

Axver said:

I bet Bono will do All You Need Is Love. He's in love with doing it all the time right now. :|

But if the whole band is there won't they do something a little more substantial? :crosses fingers: Otherwise he'd just be there alone to bust eardrums with that song.

Varitek said:

But if the whole band is there won't they do something a little more substantial? :crosses fingers: Otherwise he'd just be there alone to bust eardrums with that song.

We all know it's going to be One. Oh well, let's see if they surprise us.

Oooh, some guy's introducing Bono and U2 in German! :hyper:

And cori, check your e-mails, got you a spot in the feed!

Axver said:
Oooh, some guy's introducing Bono and U2 in German! :hyper:

And cori, check your e-mails, got you a spot in the feed!

That is some weird ass German

As feeds go this isn't that bad. Still at the end of a tunnel but not underwater or windy...go small venues :rockon:

I wish someone spoke German and could translate.

If they play Vertigo, odds that Bono makes a joke that he's teaching German?

Oooh OOOHH HERE WE GO!

Bono's saying hi ... ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE, I TOLD YOU SO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom