U2 at Hanover Quay 2008 pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
These are my favourite Bono glasses, I with he'd wore them more often.

Beautiful girls, no wonder he's smiling like that!

Thank you for posting, adorable.

bonoishot said:
Wish i had more exciting pics to show. Heres some of the wall everyone decorates with messages near HQ. :wink:

P1000109.jpg

We need to have a "shout out" for Interference.com on the wall....PLEBAN's living in Ireland or visiting to the rescue........

HEY WILD HONEY- Wishing you the best day of your life on Friday.
I so hope you get to meet Bono.

'Extraordinary' writing, there, on the wall.
GOOD WORK!!!! :combust: :camera: :bonodrum: :rockon: :hyper: :hyper: :hug:

It just occurred to me...What fun it must be to walk out your door and meet people who adore you and all they have to say is how much they love you and what you do. Larry...you don't know what you're missing...get out there and meet those fans!!

Pamelakellett said:

Doesn`t he read the messages - they must do. Curiosity must get the better of them....................come on Larry give us the answer :waiting:

I doubt they ever do read them...when could they...there are always fans waiting for them (night and day) when they leave..they can't really stand there and read them while talking to fans...I'm sure they're tempted though.

Great photos everyone thank you...keep 'em coming!

well, seems u2 will not show up anymore!
This afternoon there were 20 people outside the studios and just Bono for a second appeared!

There are fans staying there everyday all the day, always the same people. This is stalking

I understand there's people who are coming to ireland to see them but that's the result, at least today.

I`ll be in Dublin on the night of 12th March and most of the following day. I`m on a coach trip to the west coast of Ireland but we get back Dublin late pm on the 12th (my birthday - yippee) and have the thurs free till the ferry at 6pm. I just have to persuade my friend to take a sight seeing tour to the docks..........:evil: Hope the lads will be around. Larry I would like a birthday kiss, if poss, pretty please :pray: :ohmy: :flirt:

Last edited:
This looks like 96/97 to me and from memory the walls were pretty blank back then.

Back
Top Bottom