U2 Album Cover Survivor: Round 10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote OFF one of the following album covers:

• War

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Under A Blood Red Sky

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • The Unforgettable Fire

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • The Joshua Tree (LP Version)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rattle and Hum

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Best of 80-90

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • All That You Can't Leave Behind

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Best of 90-00

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
well, we now have another loser: achtung baby. :sad:

it got 12 votes with the best of 90-00 in second with 11. it's getting closer now, i predict a close round this time with the best of 90-00 and uabrs in front, one of which winning by one vote.

we'll see!

SAVE UABRS! BEST U2 COVER EVER!

But ... what do I vote for to save it? Decisions, decisions ...

Oh well, at least AB's gone.

Gee, two of my favourite covers are in the lead. :sad: I guess I can put a non-political vote since it won't matter much, but I'm holding out for the moment...

C ya!

Marty (anyone cares of starting a 'Get rid of The Joshua Tree' campaign with me?)

though I like the idea behind the War cover
I can't say it makes it a great cover to look at or anything

AB was the coolest and my favorite. I don't understand the backlash against it:sad:

I'm voting buffaloes. I don't understand why everyone loves it. It doesn't even have the band on it. Black and white bufffaloes. It reminds me of pics you see in old west museums in North Dakota. Don't get me wrong, I like North Dakota museums and I like buffaloes but they are dull and out of place on a U2 album.

Yes, yes I get the connection with the One video thing but I never liked that either. I know all about the story of the buffaloes being herded off the cliff too. But I still don't like the cover.

Last edited:
Boy/War/UF/JT are the best covers...and Boy has gone :(

UABRS/Best of 80-90/R&H are quite good too

The rest I won't miss, so, to save UABRS...bye buffalos

Well since it's really only a two way battle, I'll save UABRS and give a needless vote to the latest release.

The Unforgettable Fire. It's too small and nowhere as good as for instance the buffaloes. :tongue:

(Yes, I know I mentioned The Joshua Tree in an earlier post, but that one hasn't got a vote yet. It's about the same level as The Unforgettable Fire)

C ya!

Marty

Best of 1990-2000, you are about to be terminated! Im suprised the buffalos lasted this long, they seemed to be itching to jump over that cliff.

im tellin you all- there's fly glasses in the buffalo photo! Hold the cover picture away from you and take a look. its a cool trick the photo does, kinda like that crazy Magic Eye book stuff:hmm:

SAVE THE BUFFALOES!!!

i'm going to break a cardinal rule. since best of 90-00 has such a huge lead over everything else, i'll close it early in a couple hours, if it's still got such a big lead.

if anyone's got any objections to this, feel free to voice them here. if anyone wants me to stick to the 2-day timespan, we'll see. :wink:

I hardly think there's going to be a sudden 10-vote rally of support for the buffalos, wether you keep this poll open another 2 hours, 2 minutes or two weeks ;)

Sorry, but you all have SHIT taste in U2 covers IMHO, how on earth can you all kick out Achtung Baby and still have in there bloody UF and UABRS?? oh, and whats the bet, the Joshua Tree wins????

sorry but I dont get this poll.............seems a little wierd to me

I say close the poll. UABRS doesn't need saving, and it doesn't matter what I do, I won't be able to save the buffaloes. I don't think I'll cast a vote because there's no point.

Wait, no, I will vote, because I haven't voted for the cover I truly dislike and want to see gone yet. I've only been working to save covers. I'm going to enjoy this vote for UF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom