U2 360° Tour Summer 2011 Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that's from Glasto all right. Watch Get On Your Boots. :wink:

Oh and did anyone notice. The shape of Bono's arm, with their heads together? It's like a heart!

Marta,from @U2_NT team,made this gif from this BADAM moment :drool::love::cute:

tumblr_lncl8aUiW21qd3ycgo1_r1_500.gif
:ohmy: :combust:

^if Bono didn't have to sing, he'd be kissing Adam! Which concert is this one from? No slashy romance at Glastonbury, right?
Yes, slashy romance at Glastonbury! :drool:

Oh and did anyone notice. The shape of Bono's arm, with their heads together? It's like a heart!
Amazing observation. They're clearly meant to be! :wink:

So was I the only one to spot that Bono had to have his trousers patched up last night where he ripped them? :shifty:

So was I the only one to spot that Bono had to have his trousers patched up last night where he ripped them? :shifty:

Haha no :lol: He got them patched while Edge was soloing I think, you could see him at the back by Larry getting them taped up, then of course the big piece of tape was on his leg the rest of the night. It reminded me of Red Rocks with the taped up shirt, very rock n roll. :wink:

Haha no :lol: He got them patched while Edge was soloing I think, you could see him at the back by Larry getting them taped up, then of course the big piece of tape was on his leg the rest of the night. It reminded me of Red Rocks with the taped up shirt, very rock n roll. :wink:

So THATS what that was! I posted in PGP asking if he was wearing different pants because there was a big weird stripe across them. :lol: Oh Bono, don't you know we prefer the pants all ripped up? (Ripped off?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom