U2 360° Tour 2010 Photos 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PhotoBybjlampe-1.jpg

NECK........:drool::drool:

Thanks for this pic in a HUGE size:bow:

Wow, Istanbul must have been a real desaster for the band from what we're reading here and on other boards :huh: I guess they'll never play there again. On the other hand, good to see the band having to work for their money. Not an easy audience and certainly not easy to persuade by Bono's showmanship. A half empty stadium, people booeing and leaving the stadium in masses during the second half of the show .... ouch U2. But ok, maybe it just has to be that way from time to time, they shouldn't take all the good things happening to them for granted and it may give them, Bono especially, some stuff to think about.

Nice pictures, btw, thanks for posting :up:

Wow, Istanbul must have been a real desaster for the band from what we're reading here and on other boards :huh: I guess they'll never play there again. On the other hand, good to see the band having to work for their money. Not an easy audience and certainly not easy to persuade by Bono's showmanship. A half empty stadium, people booeing and leaving the stadium in masses during the second half of the show .... ouch U2. But ok, maybe it just has to be that way from time to time, they shouldn't take all the good things happening to them for granted and it may give them, Bono especially, some stuff to think about.

Nice pictures, btw, thanks for posting :up:

Ouch. Wonder what went wrong?:huh: The pictures are nice though! :up:

People there have a right to leave or yell at them , Politicians are corrupt as hell in Turkey, and their PM is one of those people. I love how Bono gets to meet allot of important people in the world , but some of them are downright wrong. Tayyip Erdogan is one of them. I'm no even talking about the russian president. he met just a week ago.

He for one gave him presents , which can be downright insulting to people who don't own a single penny, while Bono and the PM are stinking rich.
Then during the concert Bono mentions him , to say he hung out with him.
That was just a bad move, becuase he could have known the young audience there (20's to 30's as tweeted by u2gigs) wasn't happy at all with that.

I think its only smart and shows that U2 audience has brains.
They don't follow U2s every single word like a bunch of zombies.

I'm proud they played their concert in Istanbul , and I'm even prouder they got trough a difficult gig like this.
Maybe not the best way, but all mistakes where on the bands (maybe a bit more on Bono's) side, if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom