Twatt, Shetland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:
Omg, i didn't realise there was an ettiquette (fuck spelling) for going to Hanover Quay.

I presumed all you were meant to do was record what was going on through your sweater while making wind noise

Ettiquette (on same spelling boat as Ian)??? Nah, that's overrated. But respect is better than scary stalking :yes:

And as for recording your wind noises......:yikes: You can keep that to yourself Ian :yes:

:lol:

coolian2 said:

"Yeah, i'd like a double pepperoni pizza on a pan crust, some garlic bread, a coke and a good album"

"So that'll be ready in five years? Delivered, thanks"

:lmao:

"I'm sorry, do you mind pulling into the waiting bay, there is going to be a 5 year wait on that good album."

bono_man2002 said:

"Hi, you've called U2's HQ.....This is Bono speaking, how my I help you this morning?"

"Please press 1 to speak to The Edge. Press 2 to speak to Adam Clayton. Press 3 to be asked to fuck off and die by Larry Mullen. Press 4 to hear Paul McGuinness's latest plan to screw money out of you. Press 5 to arrange a time to record a dodgy beach clip. Press 6 to receive a press kit of Bono's hyperbole about the next album - order now and receive a special bonus disc entitled The Edge: On Fire. Press 7 to hear these options again. Hold to be transferred to U2's security and put on a watchlist of disturbing fans."

gluey said:

Ettiquette (on same spelling boat as Ian)??? Nah, that's overrated. But respect is better than scary stalking :yes:

And as for recording your wind noises......:yikes: You can keep that to yourself Ian :yes:

:lol:

lol, you know i mean blowing over the microphone just to make The Edge playing scales that extra bit harder to hear

coolian2 said:

lol, you know i mean blowing over the microphone just to make The Edge playing scales that extra bit harder to hear

:shocked: Now you're 'blowing' his 'microphone'???

Ian! :tsk: I never ever knew..........

:p

coolian2 said:

Well, you need to do something to con people into thinking you recorded a genuine new song and mask the fact it's scales.

coolian2 said:
Is anbody in there?

I'm just e-mailing my father for his birthday. I forgot to send him a proper card. Oh well. I always fuck up his birthday.

Hey, Axver. I feel I should push my way back here. Human contact is important when you want to be a record producer.

My only ground rules are that people tell me if I am creeping them out and be prepared for me ask one's intention with a post. I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable I just need to know so I don't get paranoid again. I'm sorry for the way I acted and hope everything turns out better this time. Please pass this on to everyone.

So hopefully I'm back. :wave:

Hey Screwtape, nice to see you around again. Hope you're doing OK! :wave:

I'm back much sooner than anticpated.

One of the lecture theatres is closed today - the big one, which means we have only the spill-over one in use, which is kinda useless considering we always spill over.

So i head down to my lecture and there is a note on the door telling us to go to some far off room that is a bitch to find. So about 10 of us finally find the room and we wait for 10 minutes.

Someone turns up and tells us the lecture is back on in the spill-over room, and we're 10 minutes late and certain to sit on the floor unable to see jack shit.

Needless to say, i'm sure i'm not the only one who isn't bothering with the lecture. Fuck them, i can come to a computer room and get some shit done.

coolian2 said:
Omg, i didn't realise there was an ettiquette (fuck spelling) for going to Hanover Quay.

I presumed all you were meant to do was record what was going on through your sweater while making wind noise

what are we referring to now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom