Twatt, Shetland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:banghead: ARGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some people are just driving me up the wall today!!! :rant:

What is it with posting multiple threads and asking the same question????? I've tried to be nice but I'm getting over it FAST!

gluey said:
:banghead: ARGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some people are just driving me up the wall today!!! :rant:

What is it with posting multiple threads and asking the same question????? I've tried to be nice but I'm getting over it FAST!

Patience with idiots is over-rated.

bono_man2002 said:
Hi Gluey and Ax, :wave:

Anyone interested in 2 tix for U2:3D on Friday April 11th @ 8:30pm.

If you could arrange a little setlist swap so that it's 1989-12-26 in the movie, then sure!

bono_man2002 said:

Whats the song u2 play before they come on stage????

no no no no.....they wanted the ph number for HQ to see if the guys were there..........and it went on and on and on.......

Axver said:

If you could arrange a little setlist swap so that it's 1989-12-26 in the movie, then sure!

:laugh:

Oh well I guess I can ask Jen and Co. Later. I'm going on Saturday arvo anyway, because both my friends who wanted to go couldn't go at the same time.

Now I don't really fee like going twice, at least two days in a row.

gluey said:

no no no no.....they wanted the ph number for HQ to see if the guys were there..........and it went on and on and on.......

That's just creepy.

bono_man2002 said:

:laugh:

Oh well I guess I can ask Jen and Co. Later. I'm going on Saturday arvo anyway, because both my friends who wanted to go couldn't go at the same time.

Now I don't really fee like going twice, at least two days in a row.

Ah, right. I'm going at the opening midnight showing, and I really very much doubt I'll want to see it again.

gluey said:

"Hi, you've called U2's HQ.....This is Bono speaking, how my I help you this morning?"

bono_man2002 said:

"Hi, you've called U2's HQ.....This is Bono speaking, how my I help you this morning?"

"Yeah, i'd like a double pepperoni pizza on a pan crust, some garlic bread, a coke and a good album"

"So that'll be ready in five years? Delivered, thanks"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom