Tumbleweed Restaurant, Chillicothe, Ohio Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I once won a backstroke race in primary school at the annual swimming carnival. Given I am not at all athletic, it was a huge surprise to all concerned!

Exactly :lol: I'm good at baseball, but you don't really need to be in shape for that one. Swimming took me by surprise.

Ugh gymnastics....I can never decide if I like it or not

Exactly :lol: I'm good at baseball, but you don't really need to be in shape for that one. Swimming took me by surprise.

Ugh gymnastics....I can never decide if I like it or not

I've also beaten quite fit, good swimmers in breaststroke. I can't make sense of it! :lol:

Some of the gymnastics, I enjoy. The vault, high bar, and steel rings and stuff tend to be pretty entertaining. But the floor events? No thanks. And rhythmic gymnastics can piss off.

Ooh, SBS is showing the second half of the Brazil vs New Zealand soccer tonight. :up:

:lol: but you probably didn't get to practice the breaststroke quite as often as you wanted to.

oh and hi :wave:
I'm watching Red Dwarf on Foxtel

Har har. :wink:

There's absolutely nothing on free-to-air worth watching besides the Olympics.

Nasty! That guy just gulped up a mouthful of POOL water...swished it around his mouth a while, then spit it back in the pool. I'm sure I have an idea of what he was doing with that, but still...ew

Seems it doesn't matter :hmm: Looks like the only channel showing the Olympics live is NBC

I'm quite grateful that we have two networks covering this. I think it's just been one in the past. But SBS by its nature has a more international focus, so all kinds of random events turn up on it.

I'm quite grateful that we have two networks covering this. I think it's just been one in the past. But SBS by its nature has a more international focus, so all kinds of random events turn up on it.

I'm sure during the time that normal people are watching the Olympics there's more than one channel covering.

Oh but wait. I just realized, it's only 10...wtf why isn't there another channel covering this/

oH wait, I found more channels covering, they're just not airing anythng now. But from the looks of it, I have to settle for anything that's featuring American athletes (For the mostp art, I did just watch China vs. Japan Steel rings). But U2 vs. Netherlands footy later :hyper:

Speaking of the Wii

GUESS WHAT MY MOM DID TODAY!

She put the rest of the money down on my new PSP that i get to pick up at Midnight on Monday (er Tuesday morning I mean) when Madden comes out :hyper:. Know why I'm excited (only Serena would understand) because that means i can finally play Final Fantasy Tactics again :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom