Tumbleweed Restaurant, Chillicothe, Ohio Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea who that is, but just looking at the picture, lulz at the thought of him contesting the Olympics swimming!

Actor from old times. He's very special to me as my Grandma and I used to watch his movies. The only thing you MIGHT have ever seen him in is The Music Man but I doubt you've seen that.

What the hell. Not sure which race is about to begin, but one of the competitors is just 14 years old!

Btw, Introducing Stephanie Rice:

steph_rice_police_officer.jpg

I coudl NOT figure out how to butterfly in gym class. For my weight, I'm actually a REALLY good swimmer, but for the life of me I could not figure out the Butterfly

Actor from old times. He's very special to me as my Grandma and I used to watch his movies. The only thing you MIGHT have ever seen him in is The Music Man but I doubt you've seen that.

Ah, right. I'm familiar with the title, but no, I haven't seen it.

Wow, what a swim by Rice - and Coventry too, as they both swam under the previous world record. Given how Hoff had been talked up, I can't believe Rice so thoroughly beat her.

I coudl NOT figure out how to butterfly in gym class. For my weight, I'm actually a REALLY good swimmer, but for the life of me I could not figure out the Butterfly

Butterfly always had me stumped. I was pretty shit at freestyle too, though. I used to rather enjoy backstroke and breaststroke, though.

I outswam most of the guys at the backstroke :smug:

I once won a backstroke race in primary school at the annual swimming carnival. Given I am not at all athletic, it was a huge surprise to all concerned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom