Triesen, Liechtenstein Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J. Swallow opening a show would of just been funny, I would of loved to see the faces of people around me :lol:

I'm gonna head guys, have a good day :wave:

Daaaamn.

See, what's irritating me about U2's current sets is how many songs have been done every show. Sure, they may have played more individual songs this leg than on Vertigo's first leg, but most of them are not getting much love and competing for only a few spots, while the rest of the set is rigid even by U2 standards. You can pretty much pack up and go home after Sunday Bloody Sunday.

Well, at least U2's fans aren't the biggest whingers.

Mix it up, arseholes! It's not hard.

See you, John! :wave:

Well, at least U2's fans aren't the biggest whingers.

Mix it up, arseholes! It's not hard.

Didn't you hear? Having over 25 songs in your repertoire is TOO MUCH HARD WORK.

Wonder if we can finish this thread tonight. I've a couple of great candidates for the next thread's location.

Isn't it nice to know Aung San Suu Kyi got sentenced to 18 more months of home detention, thereby giving Bono even more Walk On material? :crack:

In related feelings, Burma - what a political shithole.

Phail, Burma. We should start a campaign to Free Aung San Suu Kyi In Order To Shut Bono Up. She'd be out in S/seconds.

HEY RONALD RAY GUNNAH!!!

Phail, Burma. We should start a campaign to Free Aung San Suu Kyi In Order To Shut Bono Up. She'd be out in S/seconds.

HEY RONALD RAY GUNNAH!!!

:lmao:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Burma's junta would quickly crumble if we just compiled a CD of all of Bono's speeches. Might scar them for life, in fact.

I was pretty tired for 3pm at 3pm, but then I think I'm still whacked out from the flight and not sleeping much and all that fun stuff.

Or maybe that should have been HEY MILITARY JUN-TAH!!...?

I'm feeling fine! No jetlag. But then this just confirms what I've said before about how I don't get jetlag. U-Wen was telling me today that a friend of his went to England, came back the other week, and spent a whole week feeling totally wasted by the jetlag.

Now I just need to shake this cold. Which I think is being slowly shook off ...

Also, is the MESSIDGE to the MILITARY JUN-TAH from THE ED-GAH? Or THE EEEEIIIIIHHHHH?

Also, is the MESSIDGE to the MILITARY JUN-TAH from THE ED-GAH? Or THE EEEEIIIIIHHHHH?

Maybe THE EEEIIIGHHH was just a persona of tuf edge... but then he may yet lurk within The modern Edge just as tuf bono lurks within modern Bono.

At any rate, it could well be from A Edge...

Maybe THE EEEIIIGHHH was just a persona of tuf edge... but then he may yet lurk within The modern Edge just as tuf bono lurks within modern Bono.

At any rate, it could well be from A Edge...

I suspect some sort of tuf edge/THE EEEIIIHHHH may very well be lurking, given a couple of Bono's comments on tour!

... and given Edge's guitar fail in Vertigo at Gherkinkirchen, maybe he's been getting into some of that tuf bono-style boozing!

You'd think that after five weeks of not really listening to much music at all, I'd be having a hard time deciding just what to listen to first. Whenever I come back to music after an absence, it does have a nice habit of feeling very fresh, welcome, almost new, and this is indeed happening as usual ... but instead I'm not really sure what I want to hear.

Go on, somebody point me towards something cool.

You may be onto something there... plus it was tuf The eeiiihhh's b'day recently. :hmm:

Erm... It sounds like you are in fact having a hard time deciding what to listen to first, although for lack of ideas rather than a surplus.
Um... *points at Russian Circles*

You may be onto something there... plus it was tuf The eeiiihhh's b'day recently. :hmm:

And he was consuming champagne on stage ...!

Erm... It sounds like you are in fact having a hard time deciding what to listen to first, although for lack of ideas rather than a surplus.
Um... *points at Russian Circles*

Oooh, good pick. Hadn't thought of that. I could go for some Harper Lewis/Station/Verses. One of my favourite trios of tracks on any album.

Shiny Happy People followed by Harper Lewis is a wee bit odd.

But I dig both songs.

YES I DIG SHINY HAPPY PEOPLE.

And he was consuming champagne on stage ...!
Oh that's it. Where's a drunk Edge smiley when you need one!

Oooh, good pick. Hadn't thought of that. I could go for some Harper Lewis/Station/Verses. One of my favourite trios of tracks on any album.

Haha. I heard one of their tracks on the way in today, although it was from that other album (I think it was Death Rides a Horse or something - not according to Good Omens!) and thought "that sounds damn cool".

Shiny Happy People followed by Harper Lewis is a wee bit odd.

But I dig both songs.

YES I DIG SHINY HAPPY PEOPLE.

I know you secretly love rainbows and puppy dogs and ponies and skipping through meadows of daisies.

... Well, I know you thought those rainbows at Carrick-a-Rede were pretty cool.

Haha. I heard one of their tracks on the way in today, although it was from that other album (I think it was Death Rides a Horse or something - not according to Good Omens!) and thought "that sounds damn cool".

Oh man, Death Rides A Horse is my favourite from Enter. It fucking slays. The intro ... :drool:

Also, I'd just like to say that PRR is totally one of the best bands to play while walking through a city. Especially if the song is Deus Ex Machina. Or In Aurelia.

Oh man, Death Rides A Horse is my favourite from Enter. It fucking slays. The intro ... :drool:

Also, I'd just like to say that PRR is totally one of the best bands to play while walking through a city. Especially if the song is Deus Ex Machina. Or In Aurelia.

If they have anything else half as good as Deus Ex Machina, I want to hear it.

I know you secretly love rainbows and puppy dogs and ponies and skipping through meadows of daisies.

... Well, I know you thought those rainbows at Carrick-a-Rede were pretty cool.

:laugh:

If you'd said little kittens instead of puppies, you could've gone two from four!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom