Triesen, Liechtenstein Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were fantastic, and this was the first time I heard any D&A material live. Greatly improved by the situation.

Nah Daniel, totally went for Republic Of Loose!

... god they were SHIT.

Kaiser Chiefs were a really great opener, actually, and Snow Patrol played strongly. As far as music alone goes, Glasvegas were my favourite ... but their actual performance kind of sucked. Their lead singer was very mockable, providing us with a good few jokes to keep us going until U2 came on.

I saw the Kaiser Chiefs yesterday, too. Well, at least a couple songs. They finally lost me when they started chanting their names.

EVERYBODY NOW! KAISER! CHIEFS! KAISER! CHIEFS!

I saw the Kaiser Chiefs yesterday, too. Well, at least a couple songs. They finally lost me when they started chanting their names.

EVERYBODY NOW! KAISER! CHIEFS! KAISER! CHIEFS!

Hah, they did that opening for U2 as well, but god they got the crowd going, and the frontman's honestly one of the best I've seen in terms of sheer stage presence. He went for a bit of crowdsurfing in Dublin ...

Oh, and Ashley, BISHOP TUTU STOPPED LYING!

Did you see his intro was before ONE rather than Streets at today's gig?

I was upset that I missed one of the two songs by them I know, but it was SO worth it seeing Dan Deacon instead.

This guy...is a fat, balding, middle-aged man who is just fucking INSANE.

Oh my god, tafe is so boring today. I might go home for the tori setlist party. :hmm:

I don't know how I'm going to cope later this semester when U2 concerts clash with uni courses that are surely going to be dull as dishwasher.

Today's show had SLS!

You have no idea how much I lost it when he did it at Dublin III. Finally, a worthwhile performance of WOWY!

well, maybe sometime in 2010 I'll get to experience that.

Who else did I see yesterday? :hmm:. Friendly Fires were AMAZING. That's going to end up being a new favorite band, I suspect. Oh Oh OH and LOU FUCKING REED! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom