Toronto II Setlist Watch and Party, Part II - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Fanatic4ever said:

Sami..

so how was the coldplay show btw??????????

do you know how long people were lined up for GA Pit?

it was incredible :bow: :drool:

I don't know how long they were lined up...but I have a friend who had GA tickets and she got there during the opening act and she said she could see fine and she loved it :shrug: But I think people were there before 4:00, I just don't know where the line was :scratch: I guess it's different at every venue

are you the person who gave me your email the other day? :reject: If so, I was going to email you later! I have the paper where I wrote it down right in front of me :lol:

Probably just the encores will be different. Bono's been catching the Toronto Film Festival all day, maybe he's hung over.

Diane L said:

I'd say Bono doing a back flip is pretty darn surprising!

What is better...Bono backflipping...or new songs being played?

Which would people prefer to see?

shart1780 said:
Well, so far we have no suprises and it's half over :sad:

yeah and its about 3.50 am here ...i really need to go to bed...but its too exciting waiting for the surprises...

LJT said:

What is better...Bono backflipping...or new songs being played?

Which would people prefer to see?

I don't care about a backflip. It's all about the music.

sami0201 said:

it was incredible :bow: :drool:

I don't know how long they were lined up...but I have a friend who had GA tickets and she got there during the opening act and she said she could see fine and she loved it :shrug: But I think people were there before 4:00, I just don't know where the line was :scratch: I guess it's different at every venue

are you the person who gave me your email the other day? :reject: If so, I was going to email you later! I have the paper where I wrote it down right in front of me :lol:

yep that was me!!!!!!!!!!

:wink:

I Just got my tix in the mail today!

shart1780 said:
Bono can barely kick a ball.

I bet the reason we've been getting such static setlists is because Bono's been spending all his extra rehersal time practicing a backflip.

:lol:

I wasn't a huge Green Day fan or anything, I mean I like the American Idiot album a lot (Holiday is a modern day Sunday Bloody Sunday. really. it's not as good of course, but still. "This song is Holiday!! This song is not anti-American, this song is anti-war!" "This song is not a rebel song; this song is Sunday Bloody Sunday!!" I dunno. they're both political anthems.) and I liked Green Day's stuff from the radio alright but I didn't really know much else...however live they are bloody amazing and my respect for them has shot up immensely. Billie Joe must be reading out of the How to Be An Awesome Dude On Stage Like Bono book.

U2 please play Discotheque and Mofo tonight~!~!~!

shart1780 said:

Even if I saw Bono backflipping I'd have a hard time believing it.

So new songs.

I think i myself may go for the backflip...i don't really care what songs they play as i have never been to a show...so any songs they play are good enough for me when i hopefully eventually see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom