Tillicum Road, Vancouver Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's not that bad - but really, you need sleep, it's not good to postwhore til those hours. Means the day won't go so well. Mum would be annoyed, but Dad would just be completely pissed off.

Nontheless, I did post until 5 last night, but I was home alone. :happy:

Bah. :p.

Ashley, upon noticing the addition to your sig, my first thought is "I wonder how few posts I had when I said that!"

Sleeping means living longer and healthier, to me.

Not that it matters, I'll probably die before I'm 40. :happy:

I'm one of those people who wants to live to some epic age, but I'm sure I'll keel over and die in the next 30 years.

Sleeping means living longer and healthier, to me.

Not that it matters, I'll probably die before I'm 40. :happy:

I actually have been sleeping a bit better lately. But I'm on the first real break I've had in as long as I can remember. No school, no work, I just kinda feel like chatting.

So, which of you would like to do the new thread?

There was some location we were talking about visiting earlier this thread ... I'll have to see if I can find it.

At least it wasn't just some post with a :laugh: and nothing else.

We went quiet. Let's fix that. Bonnie, I think I finally discovered how beautiful Australia's scenery can be on Saturday.

I don't know, but I'm going to bed in a few minutes!

Anyway, is it sad that one of my dreams for my future life is to live in a home with a big sunken tub? My poor tiny bathtub just does not cut it for me. I want to be able to have a genuine soak!

I bought a bathroom remodeling book on sale for $5 just for the photos :drool:

Anyway, is it sad that one of my dreams for my future life is to live in a home with a big sunken tub? My poor tiny bathtub just does not cut it for me. I want to be able to have a genuine soak!

Not at all, considering one of my goals in life is to own a hoplite panoply. Sunken baths are good times.

If you're leaving indeed, I'll say goodbye now. Take care, Chass! :wave:

Ah yes, you can see the outback from Melbourne, right? I mean, it basically is the outback, all roos and koalas there.

Ha. I mean New South Wales, around the Harden/Cootamundra area. Very starkly beautiful, and with the huge blue skies. I've driven Gold Coast to Melbourne through NSW before and found it boring, but the rail trip is great - I suppose because roads have a tendency of taking the most boring route possible.

:shifty: back

now waiting for the oven to heat.

I saved a bird's life today.. as I passed I saw a car with a seagull stuck to the front! I waved and pointed like mad :lol: and he stopped! Guy opened the door, stepped out, I was like: Dude, there's a seagull to your front! He already suspected such a thing. The bird was still alive tho, its wing was stuck in the grille. He took it out and it seemed ok.

Now waiting for my pizza to be done :drool: fooooooooooooooooood!

Ha. I mean New South Wales, around the Harden/Cootamundra area. Very starkly beautiful, and with the huge blue skies. I've driven Gold Coast to Melbourne through NSW before and found it boring, but the rail trip is great - I suppose because roads have a tendency of taking the most boring route possible.

I vaguely remember some of the roads we drove on up to QLD in '95 - many beautiful ones. You would likely anyway because of the wineries, but when you come to Adelaide, be sure to visit the Fleurieu. Rolling green hills, cliffs, even waterfalls in Onkaparinga. Makes Yorke peninsula look like the swampy salt-lake scrub that it is. :depressed: I don't know why the Narungaa didn't just go over and invade Ngarendjeri land.

I don't know, but I'm going to bed in a few minutes!

I bought a bathroom remodeling book on sale for $5 just for the photos :drool:

Bed at 6.36 am? Err, can't you just stay up since it's morning anwyay? :lol:

I can certainly understand that. :crack: i'm too tall for our bathtub so I hate to bathe in it. I'd love to have a huge jacuzzi!

:shifty: back

now waiting for the oven to heat.

I saved a bird's life today.. as I passed I saw a car with a seagull stuck to the front! I waved and pointed like mad :lol: and he stopped! Guy opened the door, stepped out, I was like: Dude, there's a seagull to your front! He already suspected such a thing. The bird was still alive tho, its wing was stuck in the grille. He took it out and it seemed ok.

Now waiting for my pizza to be done :drool: fooooooooooooooooood!

I love it when people save birds. My hero! :love:

I vaguely remember some of the roads we drove on up to QLD in '95 - many beautiful ones. You would likely anyway because of the wineries, but when you come to Adelaide, be sure to visit the Fleurieu. Rolling green hills, cliffs, even waterfalls in Onkaparinga. Makes Yorke peninsula look like the swampy salt-lake scrub that it is. :depressed: I don't know why the Narungaa didn't just go over and invade Ngarendjeri land.

Oh man, that sounds really good. But I get the impression I'll have to rope somebody (hinthint) into driving me there, given the state of South Australian public transport.

I just read that Bono did the old scaffold climbing at a COH show. Ax, can you confirm this? It doesn't seem likely after the whole Live Aid ordeal. Plus I imagine he would have been too spry on sweet potato wine to do shit about climbing, probably just tumbling around vomiting out jumbled sentences about Sith Ufrica.

Oh man, that sounds really good. But I get the impression I'll have to rope somebody (hinthint) into driving me there, given the state of South Australian public transport.

There are buses that go down pretty far south, but... nah, it'd be a pleasure! As long as we can listen to Swervedriver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom