Tillicum Road, Vancouver Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That'd be pretty cool, but would it be like WoW or so? I've yet to buy a Wii, waiting till it gets cheaper. I'd definately buy a DBZ game for it if it was available!

I heard there's going to be a real person movie of DBZ. I'm not sure if I want to watch that yet, because it's obviously going to be awful compared to the anime.

Hm, we could lure people in there? I know Unico is a fan too.

Something like that, yeah. Which is a genre I can't really get into no matter how hard I try, I just find them mostly boring. :lol: I need explosions and blood and stuff in most games I play. ;)

Yeah, there's a live-action Dragon Ball movie coming out later this year. I think there are a few trailers out. What's lame is that they seem to be missing some characters - I don't think Tenshinhan or Kuririn are in it! They were very important in the original series, it's lame. And two of the best characters.

WHO IS THIS PERSON?!

I'm torn....do I waste my vote on Zooropa, or do I vote for Electric Co. To save Heartland, because really I believe with Axver, we should be voting for the worst songs...and really IMO Zooropa is the worst one...and also IMO that intro doesn't make me feel excited like the intro to Streets does, it just kinda creeps me out
it's not me.

I must post this again.

bonosoccerballrotterdam5-8-1993.jpg

It makes me crack up.

Something like that, yeah. Which is a genre I can't really get into no matter how hard I try, I just find them mostly boring. :lol: I need explosions and blood and stuff in most games I play. ;)

Yeah, there's a live-action Dragon Ball movie coming out later this year. I think there are a few trailers out. What's lame is that they seem to be missing some characters - I don't think Tenshinhan or Kuririn are in it! They were very important in the original series, it's lame. And two of the best characters.

:lol: Same here, if it doesn't have a clear goal, I get bored soon!

Yea that's what I meant. Sounds pretty bad without those two. Does it mean that since there's no Tien there's also no Chiao Tsu?(no clue how to spell that one!)

But how can they leave out Kuririn? He's like, Goku's best friend! Pretty essential if you ask me!

... I don't even remember the discussion thread we were bitching about.

Well in short, the superthread almost began back in 2005. The first round of Achtung Baby exploded the way that Pop round one did, and Khan opened a "Discussion thread" for the survivors, because we were going to get the poll locked if we'd kept chatting in there. But then Khan locked the discussion thread because it got WAY too off topic, and Nam called her hitler pretty much. Which pissed off Khan. And then she was pretty grumpy the next day, and wouldn't allow any off topic discussion, and she wouldn't reopen the discussion thread, which pissed YOU off. Thus, I went to bed, because Khan took the fun out of interference.

:lol: Same here, if it doesn't have a clear goal, I get bored soon!

Yea that's what I meant. Sounds pretty bad without those two. Does it mean that since there's no Tien there's also no Chiao Tsu?(no clue how to spell that one!)

But how can they leave out Kuririn? He's like, Goku's best friend! Pretty essential if you ask me!

Yeah, I mean I like Sandbox games like GTA, but science-fiction/fantasy usually doesn't appeal to me. Can be exceptions, though - depends how good the game is anyway.

Probably - I hope there's Tien though, he's my favourite character. :( Chaozu's good, too.

Exactly! They're going to have to change it completely without him. No Kuririn = Goku's character loses a lot of interest.

Haha, we need to hang shit on Khan for not letting the Superthread start when it should've. :laugh:

Then there's a huge gap in the search between 2007 and 2008, and all the 2008 posts are from the superthread, so the fun has come to an end.

Nice to know The Little DI List That Could made you stop hating me. :wink:

I can't find anything from the thread that got you "banned", I'll have to search that thread specifically, cause I know I gave you crap about that.

Well in short, the superthread almost began back in 2005. The first round of Achtung Baby exploded the way that Pop round one did, and Khan opened a "Discussion thread" for the survivors, because we were going to get the poll locked if we'd kept chatting in there. But then Khan locked the discussion thread because it got WAY too off topic, and Nam called her hitler pretty much. Which pissed off Khan. And then she was pretty grumpy the next day, and wouldn't allow any off topic discussion, and she wouldn't reopen the discussion thread, which pissed YOU off. Thus, I went to bed, because Khan took the fun out of interference.

:drool: Drama!

Yeah, I mean I like Sandbox games like GTA, but science-fiction/fantasy usually doesn't appeal to me. Can be exceptions, though - depends how good the game is anyway.

Probably - I hope there's Tien though, he's my favourite character. :( Chaozu's good, too.

Exactly! They're going to have to change it completely without him. No Kuririn = Goku's character loses a lot of interest.

Hm, I'm mostly fans of Mario games, and Pokemon, some dbz games or tekken/soul calibur 2 I like too, but not every day. Guitar hero is pretty damn awesome too, my friend has it.
And super smash brothers :love:

It just seems weird. How can they leave out a character like that? I mean, Tien or Chaozu I can understand, if it's dbz even leaving yamcha out I can get into, but wtf, Krillin?

I can't find anything from the thread that got you "banned", I'll have to search that thread specifically, cause I know I gave you crap about that.

I think everyone gave me crap about that, heh.

:tsk: Spoiled brats.

Great! It's 12.42 so that means I'll be heading off to the shops. I'm starving. :crack: Gotta get a few other things before buying my pizza tho. gonna check if they've Qmag already.

:wave: I'll be back in 30 or 60 minutes or so!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom