Things I Hate, Spring Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, it was a one day disaster, thankfully. Probably food poisoning. :crack: Not the first time I've had it, but certainly the worst one.

Well Blue, if you really want to go on interf on your school laptop at home, get a proxy. ;) It bypasses their parental guidance system. But do not do that at school, eh.

:down:I officialy don't want to study again for the rest of my life!!!!!!!! I know that most times the things that I hate is studing,but now this whole situation is completly getting OUT OF CONTROL!!!!!!! I am so damn tired!!!! I mean,I'm sick and tired of studing!!!! I wake up everyday at 07:00 a.m. ,go to school and study untill noon,eat lunch as fast as I can (5 to 7 minutes),go to the city for english,german,piano,piano theory,maths lessons (etc)!!! I CAN'T STAND THIS ANYMORE! Plus the "Exams Seoson" begins and I have to study even more than I allready have to!!! I don't want to wake up early in order to study and untill 24:30 p.m. keep doing te same thing!!!!That means that I almost have no free time to do anything too!:angry: I just found a little time to write something in here. I haven't written or read anything from Inteference since last mounth. I missed everyone in here:sad:.Anyway,I have to say goodbye in order to continue studing.At least,does anybody has to give me some advice,even though it is more likely that I will be able to read it after a long time? Thanks everyone for allowing me to share my pain in here:crack:!

Ugh, interview went absolutely shite. :crack: The previous two went so well, now I had to talk to a bigger chef who was a pain in the arse.

Yeah, it was a one day disaster, thankfully. Probably food poisoning. :crack: Not the first time I've had it, but certainly the worst one.

Well Blue, if you really want to go on interf on your school laptop at home, get a proxy. ;) It bypasses their parental guidance system. But do not do that at school, eh.
Mm, yeah that wouldn't be good to do at school... :giggle:

:down:I officialy don't want to study again for the rest of my life!!!!!!!! I know that most times the things that I hate is studing,but now this whole situation is completly getting OUT OF CONTROL!!!!!!! I am so damn tired!!!! I mean,I'm sick and tired of studing!!!! I wake up everyday at 07:00 a.m. ,go to school and study untill noon,eat lunch as fast as I can (5 to 7 minutes),go to the city for english,german,piano,piano theory,maths lessons (etc)!!! I CAN'T STAND THIS ANYMORE! Plus the "Exams Seoson" begins and I have to study even more than I allready have to!!! I don't want to wake up early in order to study and untill 24:30 p.m. keep doing te same thing!!!!That means that I almost have no free time to do anything too!:angry: I just found a little time to write something in here. I haven't written or read anything from Inteference since last mounth. I missed everyone in here:sad:.Anyway,I have to say goodbye in order to continue studing.At least,does anybody has to give me some advice,even though it is more likely that I will be able to read it after a long time? Thanks everyone for allowing me to share my pain in here:crack:!
:hug: I felt like that studying for my exams last month. I thought I would go crazy trying to cram every piece of information into my brain... maybe you can take little five minute or longer breaks in between studying to break up the monotony. Or if you still don't have time for that, maybe try to make the experience enjoyable somehow... It's really hard, but the reward comes later when you're done with the tests and classes and stuff and can just relax for a few days. And you'll probably reward yourself by knowing that you tried your best and did a good job! /advice

I really can't stand it when some of my friends post photos of themselves on FB doing that seriously annoying duck face or a sexy smirk that is anything but sexy.

I just want to leave a comment that says, "Stop that! You're already a good looking woman, no need to make such stupid faces! You look both ridiculous and insecure!"

Of course, I would lose a lot of friends that way...sigh!

The thing is, there is one friend I really don't think is that immature or stupid. I just think she's very insecure because in elementary school, she was very obese and was bullied mercilessly. These days, she's losing a great deal of weight and looks fantastic! But she does that duck face or non-sexy smirk, so I suspect she's still haunted by what happened when she was younger. Even so, I still want to yell at her because she does look ridiculous, though I'd wouldn't be so harsh if I had the chance.

As for the others, I don't think I'd be as kind. :shifty:

Perhaps send her a message asking why she's doing the duck face thing?

I'm honestly intrigued why women do it.. it's rather oviously NOT making you look sexy or whatever... so why do they do it?

I'm thinking about posting a light-hearted joke, so as not to start anything.

I used to call duck faces the "Angelina Jolie" look because it looks like the girls are trying to make their lips more fuller by pouting, and Angelina has pouted in front of the cameras before (before she got into flaunting her legs). Maybe it started there, I don't know. But it looks so dumb and pathetic. I also haven't heard of a guy finding that hot.

Ugh. I just read an article that talked about what kind of men are attracted to small or big breasts. Apparently, guys who like large breasts are more likely to be sexist, even mildly - as in men should be the head of the households and things like that.

As someone in the large spectrum when it comes to bra sizes, I feel depressed and annoyed. I know studies aren't the absolute truth, but its hard to hear such things. Genetics can be a real curse.

I hate it when I have lunch at the office where I work. Usually I bring my own lunch because food is ridiculously expensive here, but that means I have to eat in the small cramped kitchen with three other workers. While they're friendly and easy to work with, their eating habits can irritate me.

The mailroom guy will chew with his mouth open from time to time. The very sound of anyone making that noise makes me want to vomit. And whenever this woman eats some sort of chicken or black beans, she spits some of her food out.

:barf:

I want to eat somewhere else but the office has little space. I also don't want to create any waves, but I feel sick sometimes. Can't wait for the warmer weather so I could sit outside for lunch.

snowing again!! :| this is a looong winter. but i want sun and min.18°C next weekend ahahahaha :crack:

The super f-ed up weather we currently have. One day it's nearly in the 80's and on a day like today it was around 50 degrees. :|

Where do you live? Here in northeast USA, we're having the same thing. It's like Mother Nature flips a coin each day to decide what the weather should be.

Southeast US. We never normally have snow, though we have on rare occasions, but this past winter transition has been really weird. It's April and it still feels like we are stuck in Nov weather. I don't look forward to this summer being very hot however.

Seeing an incredibly hot photo of the person you have a crush on but who doesn't feel the same way about you on Facebook. That's always good fun.

:cute:

Nope, nothing to hate here either. Except that I wanted to chill with a mate outside in the sun..... but the weather decided we're not. Been great weather for days but now it's pouring down. :lol: Ah well, gaming inside it is!

I hate.... the feeling of when you think someone is a friend and you find out... maybe not.

I guess we all have probably been the 'offender' and the 'offended' at some point.

I've learned to cherish those that are true friends. And I guess one just has to learn to forget and forgive those that weren't what you thought they were - or at least hoped that they were.

I hate that every time my life is finally getting better and even close to awesome, right before that would happen it just kicks me in the fucking face again. :crack: Testing one's patience is one thing, but this is getting fucking ridiculous.

I hate that every time my life is finally getting better and even close to awesome, right before that would happen it just kicks me in the fucking face again. :crack: Testing one's patience is one thing, but this is getting fucking ridiculous.

Hug. I know the feeling. I hope things get better. You're a good egg and deserve good things and happiness.

:hug:s to GG, MrsS, MsPurrl, & E_O

Wise words on the friendship thing E_O...
I was the offender once in a rash way ( I was 17 ), and twice when
i couldn't express my upset with one friend so i disappeared on them,
another friend when i had had enough of certain reocurring behavior
some general, some directed towards me; I pointed it out to them
at various times until i had had enough, and left.

I've had cycles of having less, then more, then less etc really close friends,
with a ring of semi-close friends, and bunches of acquaintences. Ive
been the offended (2 may have been misunderstandings, 1 complicated by possible
important letter not arriving <PRE-E-mail> :lol: :sigh:) not much more than i've offended. I still hope to re-win 2 of those friends. And I've kept a lot of friendships
for a pretty long to quite a long time. Which i guess says somethig good about me.

GG, I hear ya..... I've felt like that alot since 2006.
I thot things would in many ways finally calm down in 2012,
and then I had my ankle accident in April and the extra
emegency thing mid-May post surgery. Recovery etc.
I still feel partly side-swiped emotionally since I still have
some pretty major catch up to do from it all.

You do have strength and determination so hang in
there; have a Plan A, B and even C worked out to some deree.
Things will improve.

As to what I hate -- i believe most people have a little bit of
hypocracy, greed /or cruelty in them that will show up from
time to time. I do try to minimize any of that in me.
What i hate are people who are majorily, more often
than not any of or all three of the above. Esp when they have some
degree of authority over others, or a major say in peoples lives though
not directly individual to individual.

Things are starting to look up again, I just need to take things a bit slower apparently. My mind works so damn fast, other people can't keep up. Ah well, I'll just have to lower my pace and things will be fine. :)

Back
Top Bottom