Things I hate Part Eleventy Bazillion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waking up feeling shit for no apparent reason. I'm about to give in and cry, but it'd be nice to know what I"m crying for...

My parents fighting right behind me. Get a clue, will ya? :sad: Or just leave me alone. Please. :scream:

:hug:

:hug: . . . as parents I think most of us try not to argue in front of our kids; but sometimes kids need to see that people don't always get on, and learn that there are ways to get through the differences of opinion and that love isn't always a giant warm fuzzy!

I'm sorry you've all had a rough one :hug:

The show and setlist party earlier were very welcome distractions, but now that they're over and I have time to think about him . . .

:(

:sad:

oh Fitz . . . I wanna give him the fuzzy end of the lollipop on your behalf :hug:

Waking up feeling shit for no apparent reason. I'm about to give in and cry, but it'd be nice to know what I"m crying for...

:hug: :hug: :hug:

< watching my friends, near and far, struggling and not being able to do a damn thing to help

I guess it was just a bit of fear that maybe my neighbours would come home tomorrow and I'd have nobody to feed or pet my kitty for a day. I feel really guilty leaving her for a holiday again. :reject:
But I feel much better now, though a hangover is catching up on me. :crack: And I didn't even drink that much last night, though my friend gave me a bottle of Jameson for my bday and I had a couple of Guinnesses. I think the playing GH/Band hero till 4am was more of a problem. :lol: I think it's gonna be an early nighter.

:hug: Thanks for the hugs guys, it's well appreciated knowing I can vent here and people actually care. I'm gonna miss this place the whole five days I'm gone.

Visiting my aunt and having her vent on the recent death of her son (my cousin), 1000 miles away. I'm glad I could be here for her to talk to, but jaysus! it was rough! :sad:

Thanks, Purple. Though I'm not sure he even deserves that end of the lollipop. :angry:

:hug: let me sharpen it up for ya and then I'll give it to him :angry:

Visiting my aunt and having her vent on the recent death of her son (my cousin), 1000 miles away. I'm glad I could be here for her to talk to, but jaysus! it was rough! :sad:

:hug:

this is stupid, but being confused is something I don't like.

welcome to my permanent state of mind :laugh: :D

:d

< hates the state of Australian politics . . . it is beyond embarrassing and as far as I can see the two main parties are selling the same thing using slightly different rhetoric and the only independents don't seem as if they can make any major contributions either ... for the first time in my votey life I am considering a 'donkey' vote . . . will have to do some more reading up :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom