They're Back! 360 Tour 2010 Photos 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bono :cute:

bonosillywalkcomet.gif

bonocomet YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!
thank you !

*hands her some alcohol, fast*
:up: Thanks! :wink:

This made me lol. I read it twice. I lol'd both times.
:D

Have you ever considered being a novelist? :hmm: :laugh: I mean, the phrase "Celtic testosterone, rain, & head-to-toe leather" is pure genius :combust:
:lmao: This made me LOL. Thank you - and I don't think I should give up my day job to start writing, but I have just started working again on a fan fic that I put down several years ago. I'll have to see if I can't work that phrase into the story. :up: :wink:

Come this Spring, we'll have a pasture full of little Edgelings, Adamlings, Larrylings & Bonolings.

My precious angel will be named to commemorate the amazing powers of the leather pants that helped to create him. He'll take mommy's surname, of course, thus becoming the epic: Magical Miracle Powers. When he is old enough to understand, I will share the story of the beautiful night his father & I never met, drinking Magner's & viewing rain-soaked Moscow photos. And I will make little "Magic" understand that he mustn't think of his mother as a loose woman - that she had no defense against the deadly potent combination of Celtic testosterone, rain, & head-to-toe leather. And he will grow strong & proud, knowing the day will come when he will exert a similar power, courtesy of his paternal genes.

OK - I've not had a drop to drink, so I can't blame that story on alcohol. I need help. :ohmy: :crack:

"Bonolings" is fun to say, and sounds kinda dirty.

I kind of want "I have no defense against the deadly potent combination of Celtic testosterone, rain, & head-to-toe leather" on a t-shirt.

I figure I'll name the Edgelings things like Gibson and les and Fender. Apparently we aren't having girls? I suppose we could keep trying till I come up with girly names.... :applaud:

U2.com is totally missing a money-making opportunity, I would SO TOTALLY pay the $50 subscription fee for a video of a certain rain-soaked plaid shirt slowly being peeled off.... :love:

Maybe Edge was smart and prepared for the rain with a showercap under his beanie?

I know, doesn't it??? :macdevil: I've been running around all evening, saying it to myself. :lol:

I kind of want "I have no defense against the deadly potent combination of Celtic testosterone, rain, & head-to-toe leather" on a t-shirt.
Really? Let's not sugarcoat the facts. This is not a want... this is a need. :yes:

I figure I'll name the Edgelings things like Gibson and les and Fender. Apparently we aren't having girls? I suppose we could keep trying till I come up with girly names.... :applaud:
Gibson could work for a girl - worked for Debbie Gibson just fine :up: - and Les could always be short for Leslie. Granted, Fender is strange for a boy or a girl, but Hell, so is "Apple". :huh: :D

Aww, you're naming one of your Adam-babies after me? I feel loved.

Thank Adam and his SOAKING WET WHITE CLOTHING for impregnating me with the little Claytons.

U2.com is totally missing a money-making opportunity, I would SO TOTALLY pay the $50 subscription fee for a video of a certain rain-soaked plaid shirt slowly being peeled off.... :love:

"I have no defense against Celtic testosterone, rain, and all-white outfits."

Edge has plenty of girls already. ;)

AND HELL YES I'D GLADLY PAY TO SEE ADAM STRIP. :reject:

"Bonosapien", whoa does that bring back some old blue crack memories. :shifty: :lol:
I never followed that thread - I know: fangirl fail :( - but you guys had a whole research & development team on that, didn't you? I remember seeing all kinds of different officials listed in avatars & signatures. :hmm: :D

:eyebrow: Matter of fact, weren't you a high-ranking official?? :tongue:

:lol: No, no I was not... :shifty: I think all ranks were of equal importance.

(I can't remember mine any more, :( but I think it might have had something to do with his hair :hmm: The only one I remember now was wayne's, he was driver :wink: )

i am so totally tempted to make this and wear it next summer to my show.

We could all get them & wear them as a means of communication when in the field. It'd be the equivalent of a secret PLEBAn handshake - only other PLEBAns would know the correct response when encountering this situation would be: "When are you due?" :shh: :lmao:

We could all get them & wear them as a means of communication when in the field. It'd be the equivalent of a secret PLEBAn handshake - only other PLEBAns would know the correct response when encountering this situation would be: "When are you due?" :shh: :lmao:

:lmao:
OMG. LOLing so hard right now.

The rest of the fanbase would think we'd lost our minds. Oh, wait. WE HAVE. :lol:

:lmao:
OMG. LOLing so hard right now.

The rest of the fanbase would think we'd lost our minds. Oh, wait. WE HAVE. :lol:

Hasn't this thread become the most awesomest epic thing in like, a really long time??? :heart:

I can't answer for the rest of the fanbase, but at the very least, the rest of the Crack House knows we've lost our minds. :shrug:

Hasn't this thread become the most awesomest epic thing in like, a really long time??? :heart:

I can't answer for the rest of the fanbase, but at the very least, the rest of the Crack House knows we've lost our minds. :shrug:

This thread is the most epic thread in AGES. And I :heart: it so much.

My mind, heart, and SOUL all belong to my Adam. Not that I want them back, mind you. :shifty:

Maybe Edge was smart and prepared for the rain with a showercap under his beanie?

Ms The Edge - you are indeed a PLEBAn through and through. :up:

bonolingus :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom