These 'RATINGS POLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!' are starting to be like "boy bands"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

z edge

I serve MacPhisto
in that they are all over the damn place, they suck, and we can't get rid of them
wink.gif

I know, but damn I came in this morning and the whole damn thing is nothing but rating polls. If I was to pull some shit(e) like that I'd be flamed all over the place and thats the truth.

I only like ratings polls that show my Cocks in the top 25.

-Lou

[This message has been edited by Lou Holtz (edited 02-03-2002).]

Originally posted by z edge:
If I was to pull some shit(e) like that I'd be flamed all over the place and thats the truth.

Relax
smile.gif
I wouldn't flame you. They're just U2 related topics, and they're tough to come up with now.

X
O
X
O

Pats win.

Originally posted by Lou Holtz:
I only like ratings polls that show my Cocks in the top 25.

-Lou

[This message has been edited by Lou Holtz (edited 02-03-2002).]

LoL

Originally posted by bono-vox:
what is gonna happen when the polls have finished each song on every album will get an average mark or something.....is there a point to them?!?!
biggrin.gif

Yeah, we need someone to compile the stats and give us an average.

While they are at it, they can also compile the height stats and give us the avg. interference height. I'm terrible with numbers and don't know how to use a calculator.

CK

Originally posted by Gina Marie:

Relax
smile.gif
I wouldn't flame you. They're just U2 related topics, and they're tough to come up with now.

X
O
X
O

Pats win.

Yeah but to do umpteen billion of them all of once is just "excessive"-trust me i know all about excessive.

No offense to the author of those threads who is putting a lot of effort into it.

Originally posted by z edge:

Yeah but to do umpteen billion of them all of once is just "excessive"-trust me i know all about excessive.

OK-please don't get upset.
smile.gif

I sense my puppy is a lil' mad at me.
frown.gif

Just tryin' for peace, love, and harmony.
smile.gif

as long as it is about U2 instead of chat room chatter I don't care

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

so like, which poll did you guys think was all hotter and stuff.
i think zooropa was looking like a cutey. but what was rattle 'n hum thinking, he was just so, like, pretentious!

------------------
The man from Whirlpool came to fix the washer today, and he found Black Widow spiders nesting underneath its broken engine, and he showed me the web, and I found myself thinking of catching you, biting you, spinning you within my limbs and setting you free.
Don't tell me this isn't true.
Tell me you feel this fire

Originally posted by Salome:
as long as it is about U2 instead of chat room chatter I don't care

Shake it, shake it, shake it

------------------
U2Oklahoma&
Z
-
E
D
G
E

Ze69
gottaGO
gottaGO
gottaGO
gottaGO

Originally posted by Calluna:

good one, Kobe.

that's all i have to offer.

------------------
The man from Whirlpool came to fix the washer today, and he found Black Widow spiders nesting underneath its broken engine, and he showed me the web, and I found myself thinking of catching you, biting you, spinning you within my limbs and setting you free.
Don't tell me this isn't true.
Tell me you feel this fire

Here?s an idea to all of you that hate polls:

You don?t have to read those topics that include the word "rating" or "poll", it?s as simple as that. I mean they don?t open automatically...

------------------
Olofski
SWEDEN
We move through miracle days Spirit moves in mysterious ways

I think u hurt rattle's feeling there kob..

Actually if u ask me, AB has been looking fine for some years now and WAR is starting to drag his arse and needs to get back to the gym!

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
I think u hurt rattle's feeling there kob..

Actually if u ask me, AB has been looking fine for some years now and WAR is starting to drag his arse and needs to get back to the gym!

you're right WAR has been looking a wee bit frumpy lately. POP just checked himself into rehad-so sad.

------------------
i am ready to communicate with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom