there's only two left

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
i bought a box of twinkies on sunday, and there's only two left...in 2 and a half days i managed to eat the whole box of them! lol. :reject: :silent:

On Sunday I tried the salt and black pepper potato chips that we sell at Costco, I bought a bag....
there are only crumbs left
:ohmy:

Mrs.Clayton said:
On Sunday I tried the salt and black pepper potato chips that we sell at Costco, I bought a bag....
there are only crumbs left

i :heart: salt and pepper potato chips :drool:

I cannot be trusted with ice cream in the house. My oh so silly and oh so naive housemate was very confused one night when he stood at the freezer door scratching his head, saying, 'I could have sworn there was half a pint left of the Chunky Monkey.' That Chunky Monkey became an endangered species the minute he left me alone with it. And I don't even like Chunky Monkey.

We're a fat nation, beli. Didn't anyone tell you?

Last edited:
http://www.twinkies.com/index.asp

holy.jpg

The outside is really moist and spongey.

Spongey :drool:

Ok, now I am horrified by that picture that I just posted. I didn't really get what the image was until now. I thought it was just birthday twinkies. Sorry. That's kinda sick. :reject:

OMG, I was sitting here blushing all by myself at my desk. It's a sign I should get back to work. :uhoh:

beli said:
Australia is the second most fattest nation but ours is meat and beer induced fat.

"Nations used to compete over trade and military spheres of influence. These days it is hard to find a country that does not claim it is the fattest in the world.

Most assume that the US leads the league tables in obesity. But other countries are vying for that top spot. One in five Australians was reported to be obese by Medicine Australia and a TV program aired by the Australian Broadcasting Corporation predicted that Australia will overtake the US as the world's fattest nation within the next couple of decades. "

http://www.techcentralstation.com/121703E.html

Come on, Americans!! Work to keep our title!

7239654e68366b4e7932366c45246f5167.jpg

:drool: Ding Dongs

They used to come individually wrapped in foil when I was growing up. Now they're packaged in plastic ... and they don't seem to taste the same since the switch. :down:

Last edited:
It's ok, beli...I have to listen to my Aussie officemate talk about having bicckies for brecki and stuff. :tongue:

JessicaAnn said:

:heart:

What I really want to know is why Ding Dongs no longer come in foil wrapping? :angry:

Oh, I like ding dongs too, but I don't care about the wrapping, they don't last that long at my house

My guilty pleasure...rice krispie squares, the ones with chocolate.

Back
Top Bottom