There IS going to be a 3rd date

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So many conflicting reports...
I am just not going to believe any of them until I hear something from the horses mouth.

alibee said:
So many conflicting reports...
I am just not going to believe any of them until I hear something from the horses mouth.

I think the news article denial is official enough ...

alibee said:

Maybe I'm in my own state of denial!

I know I would be. I'm incredibly surprised no third date has been announced. But maybe this could mean they're not playing a THIRD date, but they might be playing ANOTHER date elsewhere, like in Belfast or Cork on the 27th? That has been rumoured.

This happened to me when I bought tix for Cardiff - this page was up 15 minutes before the actual sale. Maybe we are getting lucky?

Axver said:

When I load that page, I just get a 'this page cannot be found' message.

Boystupidboy, can you reveal any more about your source or are we just to take your word for it?
Yes i will reveal my source.I went to the barbers this morning and the bloke cutting my hair said"ahh u2 are bound to do another Dublin gig,if they can sell the tickets,why not"
Jason(the barber)is usually right on things like this.He told me months in advance that Ken Dodd was playing the Bedworth civc hall...and he was right.Thats pretty reliable in my book.

... on the other hand - they still could annouce a surpise show at Glastonbury on that sunday?? They did say that they will not be doing it, but....

?????

Folks, just passing on an e-mail from an Interference member who is yet to have their account activated.

There is a third gig.

A friend of mine owns a 10 year Croke Park ticket – he reserved his U2 seats for 3 nights (fri sat sun)….

Plus the ticketmaster site that you are al trying up to about 40 mins ago was a very standard ticketmaster “tickets not available” site and has now changed…good sign.

Plus another friend queued all night in Tullamore (most people didn’t get tickets even after queuing) ticketmaster down there were waiting for Sunday to go on sale – they had heard that it would be today,

Please let Sunday go ahead!!!

It's changed now:

Tickets are currently not available online. Why?

Tickets may not be on sale yet.
Tickets may simply not be available at this time. More tickets may become available later.
Tickets may not be available online just hours before an event occurs.
On rare occasions, tickets may only be available at ticket outlets or the box office.

Link now shows different page....

Hopes again shattered.
What a rollercoaster morning this is. .....

Back
Top Bottom