The Temple Bar...Wish You Were Her

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm home tonight, and it's a nice change from all the parties that I've been going to in the last week. It's nice to have a quiet evening.

My drink of choice tonight will be the rum & coke, like always. Mmmm... just poured my second. :drool:

I think I'm going to go with painting my nails. My nails look pretty bad right now, so they could use some polish, etc.

Silly girls, worrying about beauty. :tsk: The boys find computer geekiness MUCH more appealing. :drool:

And I wonder why I don't have a date on Sat. night. :wink:

Snow, that's a possibility! I have a nephew that lives in London, maybe I could stay there.

Thora!

The Captain is almost out. :mad:

I just took a shower and now smell like milk and honey and fruity stuffs. :drool: I'm doing my nails (I just use normal stuff - got really lucky with having naturally strong nails) now - painting them a Christmasy plum red color and watching the rest of Lord of the Rings.

I'd so be it for any man who decided to show up on my doorstep. I have to say, my hair does look pretty hot right now. :sexywink:

Hot fantasy men. :combust:

I wish I could wreck iTunes tonight. I'm in need of a music spending spree. Budgets. :grumpy:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I just took a shower and now smell like milk and honey

I use a milk & honey too - I :love: it.

VintagePunk said:
why I don't have a date on Sat. night. :wink:

Snow, that's a possibility! I have a nephew that lives in London, maybe I could stay there.

I have the space, and the bar fridges, and the hot tub :yes:

Mmmm... Bailey's! :drool:

I had a B52 coffee last night at dinner. Hot damn that was tasty! :combust: All the drinks were tasty, come to think of it. The martinis at that restaurant were to die for! :drool:

redkat said:

I just got Damien Rice 9

if you're interested :sexywink:

Aw, thanks, but that was actually my last purchase! :)

I :heart: it - he's soooo good.

Side note - I just found my favoritest Q magazine from January 1993. My mom put it in my stocking for Christmas - I just about had a 14 year old's version of a heart attack when I saw the cover - U2, and Larry shirtless on the cover. :drool: :lol:

9 Crimes :combust:

I think I'd better go curl up now with the Captain. He's calling. Mia's messing with some wadded up paper right now so I'd better go play with her as soon as my nails are set or else I'll be hearing rustling all night. :mad: :lol:

Night, ladies - may next weekend our dance cards be full! Or, you know, some making out action, at least. :flirt:

Kat, what have you heard from Blue October? They have about 12 - 15 songs, a few from each of their five albums streamed on their website. I love them all. :drool: They were scheduled to play a club in Toronto in Nov, but that was cancelled. I'd love to see them. I haven't loved a new (to me) band this much in a LONG time. :drool:

Hey Tre! :wave:

I think they have two on the radio. Hate Me? was played a lot.

I listened at the soundstation a while back at virgin. My friend got the album I went with different ones. I hate buying the same ones :wink:

Btw, the version of Hate Me on that stream I posted is the album version, and the beginning of the song is an actual voice mail from the lead singer's mother...he's schizophrenic...and the song is about their relationship. :heart:

See you Kat :hug: Something better than us came up suddenly? :angry:

Back
Top Bottom