The Temple Bar: We Make More $ Than You UYMFA.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so, for my public speaking class, I need to create an award and give it to someone. It can be any award for any person. Then I have to have two minutes of stuff to say about it. This should be easy but because of that, I guess, I have no idea what to do. Suggestions?

The best one done so far was "Best Catchphrase of All-Time" which a guy gave to "That's what she said."

Alright, so, for my public speaking class, I need to create an award and give it to someone. It can be any award for any person. Then I have to have two minutes of stuff to say about it. This should be easy but because of that, I guess, I have no idea what to do. Suggestions?

The best one done so far was "Best Catchphrase of All-Time" which a guy gave to "That's what she said."

"Best Malaprop of all time" and give it to George Bush.

"Worst interview given by a Vice-Presidential Candidate" and give it to Palin for her interview with Couric.

"Most cracked out human on earth 2008" to Amy Winehouse.

It was about 18 degrees this morning and it was about 26 at 2:30 when I got home. Fun times, gang.

Heat! :drool: Only 9 more days until I'm in the sun, where the average temperature is 27 (80). :love:

Today it's hovered at around 8 (46), which is pretty normal for this time of year.

I'm not a huge fan of the heat, one of the major reasons I just can't find myself falling in love with Texas. Can't wait to go home next week. It's been crazy snowing up north.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom