The Temple Bar: We Are Interference (And So Can You!) UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
Oh noes! Not the Poodles!!! Oh nooooo!
run away! run away!

bring it fluffy. :kiss:

poodlegif.gif

GROWWWLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thing he's refering to blah blah blah doesn't help. links do :mad:

massive warehouse, elevated courts boxed and netted in, covered in a few feet of sand. brilliance.

after party....not so brilliance. i did learn how many people at working are fucking people they shouldn't be though :eyebrow: :ohmy: :sad: :| :huh:

snowbunny00774 said:
I thing he's refering to blah blah blah doesn't help. links do :mad:

massive warehouse, elevated courts boxed and netted in, covered in a few feet of sand. brilliance.

after party....not so brilliance. i did learn how many people at working are fucking people they shouldn't be though :eyebrow: :ohmy: :sad: :| :huh:

The Led Zeppelin thread for trolling.

Are bikinis involved, that's really what I wanted to know.

Zootlesque said:

We can at least ignore trolls. Complete douchebags are just rude and insulting!

Did you see that I found one of the playlists I had used for your CDs? It was still in my iTunes. I need to burn it to CD to get it to play, and then mail it or whatever. You going to be in NYC anytime soon?

UberBeaver said:

Did you see that I found one of the playlists I had used for your CDs? It was still in my iTunes. I need to burn it to CD to get it to play, and then mail it or whatever. You going to be in NYC anytime soon?

:hyper:

Not sure. I can be! :hmm:

UberBeaver said:

The Led Zeppelin thread for trolling.

^------I keep clicking on that and it's not taking me anywhere :|

dictionary.com for you people :mad:

zoots - we don't have a disillusioned smiley, those were the best I could do. I honestly feel like I'm living in a bubble at work after all I heard last night. the amount of stuff I thought was totally inappropriate but seems commonplace is unreal. I feel guilty even checking out my peers, as for staff that report to us I just see them as ken doll types, never mind people you would be checking out. Half the time if they mention wives, girlfriends or kids I'm taken aback, and think "oh yeah, I guess you could have that" that's how much i shut out that they might have any sexuality.
this may also explain the ice queen/stone cold rep I have at work.

the hot tub portion of yesterday involved bikinis :)

alright then. I have to say I think there are several versions of him in the sports forum, and pissing contests in there seem to be more acceptable. everyone in there is allowed to be an expert on how to be a fan/critic because they've played, watched, followed, coached, met, been to x games yadda yadda.

it's the internet. gtfoi all sides.

The sports forum has had its own share of shake-ups in the past though.

Although at this pace, I think Mr. Brau will claim he thought of the compact disc. There are some strong parallels.

Back
Top Bottom