The Temple Bar ~ Beav & NSW... The Saga Continues with more orgies UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
unico said:

OMG when are you going to see Radiohead in TO? I'd love to come up! Perhaps I can find an extra ticket somewhere. Can you believe they are actually playing up the road from where I just moved from the weekend I leave for B-lo? Talk about bad timing :sigh:

Aww that sucks you'll have to say goodbye. How are they doing?

As for B-lo, since I don't have a specific need for an apartment anymore, I'm gonna stay in one of the student apartments on campus, at least for this first year. We'll see how that goes. I like living with people, so it shouldn't be too bad.

It's...the middle of August. That would be awesome, if you could! And if you find a pair, I think BoMac would take the other one. :sexywink:

I would *totally* live in student housing if I could. In residence, I mean. No responsibilities, hardly any cleaning, other people cook your meals. :drool:

The babies are doing amazingly well...they're so big now! Say, you wouldn't like a kitten for your new place, would you? :wink:

BonoManiac said:

He'll be back Elfa. They both will. Don't you worry 'bout that! :hug:

That is too cute! :lmao:

It's really amazing how well we get to know other people on the internet and start missing them... people we've never met and are on the other side of the continent or even the world! :ohmy: Sorry, it just never ceases to amaze me. :shifty:

Drea said:
See, this is why I don't get :drunk: - someone's got to remember these things :wink:

Seriously! :crazy: Lately I've been remembering only the part where I drive to a bar or party. I completely forget how I left and how I drove back and then wake up the next morning worried sick about where my car is or whether I got a ticket! :| lol.

VintagePunk said:

It's...the middle of August. That would be awesome, if you could! And if you find a pair, I think BoMac would take the other one. :sexywink:

I would *totally* live in student housing if I could. In residence, I mean. No responsibilities, hardly any cleaning, other people cook your meals. :drool:

The babies are doing amazingly well...they're so big now! Say, you wouldn't like a kitten for your new place, would you? :wink:

Oooh I might be able to do the middle of August! Toronto is really close by! I'll keep you posted about it, that would be so much fun!

Yeah the student apartment is pretty sweet! I get my own room, I'll have to share a bathroom with one other person, and then I share the living room, kitchen, and dining with 2 more people. As long as I have my own room I'll be grand.

I'm allergic to kitties, but I'm sure you'll find loving homes for them :)

elevated_u2_fan said:

August 15th to be exact... WHOO I'VE GOT SHITTY LAWN GA'S... ROCK-DA-FUCK-ON!!! :rockon:

you're going too? awwww yeah!
whee.gif

VintagePunk said:
She documents behaviour by taking notes. :yikes:

:wink:

:lmao:!

I only kept that notebook with me the week that U2 was here because with how little sleep I was getting I wouldn't remember a damn thing! :lol: That and for anything funny/ good quotes so I could tell people about them later :wink:

VintagePunk said:
And if you find a pair, I think BoMac would take the other one. :sexywink:

I most certainly would, in a heartbeat! :sexywink:

However, I'm not totally bummed about seeing them in TO as I'll be seeing them the week before in Montreal. I used the money saved from not getting TO tickets to pay for Oasis in September, and Feist in November. :hyper:

But...I wouldn't say no to Mia if she found an extra ticket. :flirt:

BonoManiac said:

We only chatted for a bit, mostly 'bout U2.

I remember that Harley! But I don't recall the incident. I do, however, remember some drunk older Quebecois women...

Ha! Yeah, she was a hoot.

I think it was Toronto 3...you know how they had the whole schtick where the Harley made an appearance....well after being forced to sing Born to be Wild for the 3rd time in as many nights, Gabe decides he's going to ride in on the back of one....and attempt to hop off the back while the thing is moving...the custom taillights caught me in the back of both legs, flipped me over onto my back, mic hit me full on in the mouth. The band played on. :lol:

anyways it was just hilarious cause I went thru this period where I'd do something dumb and hurt myself at pretty much every show (and you be quiet, DREA!!! :angry: )

:wink:

Zootlesque said:

Seriously! :crazy: Lately I've been remembering only the part where I drive to a bar or party. I completely forget how I left and how I drove back and then wake up the next morning worried sick about where my car is or whether I got a ticket! :| lol.

:sticksnosein: Zoots, not cool. Driving drunk = bad juju. Working at a college I've known too many people who were killed/injured for life because of it.

MoreYouKnow.jpg

unico said:

Oooh I might be able to do the middle of August! Toronto is really close by! I'll keep you posted about it, that would be so much fun!

Yeah the student apartment is pretty sweet! I get my own room, I'll have to share a bathroom with one other person, and then I share the living room, kitchen, and dining with 2 more people. As long as I have my own room I'll be grand.

I'm allergic to kitties, but I'm sure you'll find loving homes for them :)

An elderly relative that I used to visit lived in a seniors' facility. She had her own bed/sitting room with a daily cleaning service, rec rooms, 3 squares a day all prepared in a really nice dining room. I often thought at the time what a sweet deal that would be. lol

If you decide you want to go, let me know, I'll help you look for tickets. Right after the TM sale they were hella expensive, but there's a lot of time to keep an eye out for more reasonable ones.

VintagePunk said:

An elderly relative that I used to visit lived in a seniors' facility. She had her own bed/sitting room with a daily cleaning service, rec rooms, 3 squares a day all prepared in a really nice dining room. I often thought at the time what a sweet deal that would be. lol

If you decide you want to go, let me know, I'll help you look for tickets. Right after the TM sale they were hella expensive, but there's a lot of time to keep an eye out for more reasonable ones.

Awesome! Well I'll see how my schedule looks and let you know. :D

elevated_u2_fan said:

so did I until I went and picked them up :happy: Oh well, I'm too old for the pit anyhow... all those kids pressing on me would piss me off...

Shit, that blows! I do agree however with the crowding thing, though. The last non-U2 thing I was in GA at the front for was The Killers, and by the time that night was over, I wanted to stab someone in the throat. People suck. :|

gvox said:

Well it is cool that we met back then, you should remind me with a pic... I forget names in a second, but hardly ever forget a face, especially if we got yakkin about U2! :)

No offense, but after seeing some of the photoshop jobs in the last thread, I think I'll keep my pics to myself. Not sayin' I don't trust you, just, you know.....:wink:

Back
Top Bottom