The Straw Hat Strikes Again......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevation2u

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
:drool: :drool:
399u2_l8.jpg

Ahem....was the first pic on the Blender site? Because it isn't in the mag, right?

If I didn't already smoke...I'd def. be encouraged to start. I still really wanna know what kind he smokes.....(I know I'm wierd)

TheWho4Life said:
Smokin is icky!

yeah but bono makes it look sexy and hot!

i'm a non smoker, always have been, but damn i like the smell of a cigarette sometimes... bad i know, sorry

I like Bono with the straw hat in that picture. My gosh he looks gorgeous and looks like he is in great shape....except for the cigarette hanging out of his mouth, it kind of makes him look older than he is.

Smoke is disgusting. Smells bad, tastes bad, messes with my already-sensitive lungs...

...but man does it look hot :D There's something sexy about the look of a man with a cigarette in his mouth, I know that sounds horrible but it's true. And Bono...well...the cig is just an enhancement to his already gorgeous self, though I really wish he'd stop smoking. It's gonna mess with his voice not to mention lungs and stuff... I worry about my B-man. I just want him to be healthy.

Said I want to have your baby, baby...something that won't be a problem...

Yummay....:drool:

Goin to bed now, sweet dreams of hot Bono...I hope...

thank goodness I never liked the smell of smoke- makes me watery-eyed, sore throat if i'm around it too long and also headachey if I'm stuck in a room w a lot of smokers [old days].

As to the straw hat. It's beautifuly crafted, but i just don't find straw hats sexy. Perhaps it will aquire Mr B's sexiness by osmosis :D.

Oh god, smoking is SO sick :barf: Sorry, not that I think anything less of Bono, but that pic just makes me want to hurl. There is not ONE good thing about smoking, not one. Pardon me if I'm annoying you already, but my dad's had two tumors removed (one small one from his back, one risky procedure from behind his ear/under the chin that usually results in not being able to smile anymore) and he's not even 50 yet and my grandpa has had four heart attacks including two massive ones, one of which put him in a coma for a while. People, WHY would you EVER do that to yourself? Or better yet, WHY would you put your family and friends through that? Come ON Bono, be a man and kick it! :madspit:

OK, I'm done preaching, sorry.... :reject:

Bono, you look very cool smoking, but you really need to stop it. We love you too much to have you get sick!

starsgoblue said:
:reject: I feel really bad now because I am a smoker and I really love smoking! :sad:

No one's judging you for smoking :hug: We all have our bad habits! But seriously, if not for yourself, please consider quitting for the sake of your family and what it will put them through later down the line. If you smoke b/c it helps you relax, try something healthy like yoga or just plain getting more sleep.

Re: Re: Re: The Straw Hat Strikes Again......

BonoFox1 said:
LOST AT MOON>>I HAVE AN EXTRA BLENDER MAG...let me know if you want it!

:yes: :hyper: :hyper: How could I have not seen this before? Of course I want it. Badly! Hope you can send it to Europe. Can I send you an e-mail?

starsgoblue said:

Oh my goodness, what is this?

What he has to breathe to help his throat. The smoking obviously effects his singing, but if you ever go hear him speak on a *bad* day, you'll notice it way more. He talks kinda softly and it comes out real scratchy and he's alway hacking and coughing.

Back
Top Bottom