The "Somewhat Premature" 2010 AFL Thread that is likely to remain awesome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We all know he isn't the best kick... but the "super" goal and forward pocket goals both impressed me a lot. Though that fumbling one... jesus, not exactly aesthetically appealing, but I'm surprised he even got to the ball after that, he's damn good at that for a tall bloke.

Was just waiting for Bruce to call him "delicious", instead we got "exotic animal". wtf

I love how it's the NAB Cup and so called Crows "fans" are portraying the performance against Port as "disgraceful" and "we'll never make the Top 4 now!1!!!!!111!11!". Get a grip for gods sakes.

Got a new coach $300,000. Got the number 3 draft pick $100,000. Fly the team down to tassie for the first game $10,000. Losing the first preseason game by 20 goals, priceless

from a mate's facebook, summed it up pretty well i thought.

They did manage to claw back within a tight eighty points in the last quarter, when Hawthorn realised they would have won the game even if they'd brought out chairs and martinis, but yeah, no good signs for Richmond except maybe Dustin Martin and Nahas.

I'm pissed off that nobody's showing the Dogs/Lions game here. Oh well, Vancouver's been fun so far.

What do you all think of a possible Interference footy tipping competition? Y'know what I mean.

Well, maybe. Get like an Interference group competition on a footy tipping website.

Promise it'll be smashing. :hyper:

This does sound very exciting. But we've still got oodles of time for this.

:happy:

So are we doing an official Interference footy tipping thing or not? :wink:

yeah i reckon we do. we can probably just keep it in here though, otherwise it gets too hard to keep it up.

i'm gonna do a supercoach team now.

what happens if you win the whole website comp vlad? and they've got no contact number to give you your band new ute or $10,000...or whatever it is...

Back
Top Bottom