The San Jose U2 Ipod performance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hoodlem said:
good thinking UKTan!

is the quality noticably different from the "original" (get it:wink: )

LOL...not that I can tell, but I'm sure someone will notice and think its not from the same species ;)

I will try and do the same with the full press conference cd (that me secret source has :) )- but at least these 2 songs worked for now. Thanks for everyone's advice/tips- but Ramblin Rose came through with the step by step help to make this happen! Thanks to those that are converting it so others can hear it...1

just realised why the file is so big lol...lot of dead air at the end. Will create a new & smaller file & post that :)

Sorry about that...its all the excitement

UKTan said:
just realised why the file is so big lol...lot of dead air at the end. Will create a new & smaller file & post that :)

Sorry about that...its all the excitement

I know what you mean. My hands are still shaking.:huh:

I was expecting the chorus to sound different. From that 10second clip we got about 10 days ago, the chorus sounded a lot better.

This, most definitely, is a strong song. I love it. I just wasn't expecting it. I want to hear the album version very much. You can hear some timing errors between Bono and the Edge on this clip. They probably arn't used to playing with just vocals and piano.

I'm now curious to hear ABOY! any luck on that one?

no, i can do that one too though. The sound isn't quite as good on that song though. I think the volume is too high. I'll see what can be done :)

UKTan said:
no, i can do that one too though. The sound isn't quite as good on that song though. I think the volume is too high. I'll see what can be done :)

We're use to recordings with waves, crickets, and people speaking in spanish over the music itself. Overly loud volume is just fine ;) Thank you!

gorman said:

We're use to recordings with waves, crickets, and people speaking in spanish over the music itself. Overly loud volume is just fine ;) Thank you!

I was going to say the exact same thing. You beat me to it.

SkeeK said:
bono's voice is awsome in this clip! :drool: :flirt:

Really? I thought the performance was awfully rough throughout. That being said, I do think the song has some promise. It didn't take my breath away, but I'll wait until the album is released before I make any judgments.

Bret, where did u get this from anyway? I mean where u at the iPod press thing? (sorry if u already said)...once again though, thanks a million :D

I was outside w/the other fans.....But as I said- my "secret source" helped me out with this....I can't really get into it more than that!

uploading the ABOY non-protected mp3 now...shouldn't take too long. Will upload another link after anyway.

Back
Top Bottom