The REAAAAAAL Sing With Me Game - Collaborate HERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:
great, you've all gone to sleep on me! :grumpy:

:shame: You know me better than that.
It's not past midnight yet.
And midnight is when the day begins.
Already practicing for the next song :wink:

Last edited:
Cleasai said:
I'm really sorry guys for dropping the ball. I've been experiencing some unforeseen technical difficulties. If you want to release line 1 for anyone else to record go on ahead. Otherwise, unless anything else goes wrong, mine should be ready in the morning. But like I said, I've already made y'all wait for me long enough so I'll understand if someone else wants to record it before then.

Sorry to hear about the technical difficulties, Cleasai.

:hug:

Is it OK if Lila and Maddy take "I want to run, I want to hide"?

Last edited:
Don't worry about it Cleasai.

I'm just being slightly impatient, knowing that Streets is almost finished.

Last edited:
thank you QB - I downloaded it myself, but I don't hear a lot of static. Isn't DJ Chizmaster or the QueenBeeMeister able to mix up the vocal and turn down the static that you are hearing?

we turned up the playback so we could hear it. Hmm, turn up the recording. Damn, why does it have to almost be midnight :grumpy: I don't know how to turn up the recording :reject:

Maddy = :( I told her we'll have to wait for another song. We can do the "angel.... angel of harlem"s :yes:

Last edited:
Miringeltje said:
Do you have a speaker symbol somewhere on your task bar?
Near the clock.

Or search for sndvol32.exe

The volume is on at high, if that's what you mean. I also have in 'play control' the line-in at high as well. I have Yahoo messenger open, if that helps

I thought mine was clearer than weldy's. Damn static
angry-tantrum3.gif
:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom