The Offcial Interference 1st Annual Love In.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2@NYC said:

Justin is grabbing too:

justin1.jpg

when you have your meeting with the boss tomorrow, you can tell her/him, "sorry, i'm not *quite* ready...I had to find some ass-grabbing pictures" :lol:

ruffian said:

when you have your meeting with the boss tomorrow, you can tell her/him, "sorry, i'm not *quite* ready...I had to find some ass-grabbing pictures" :lol:

Exactly... and that is why I'm still in the office at 9:00 p.m.

:uhoh: ok, that's awful...and i promised you some hackles pictures, so i bet deliever...

ok, if you look closely, both have their hackles up (that's a cat and a rabbit, btw:
2bws.jpg

ruffian said:
:uhoh: ok, that's awful...and i promised you some hackles pictures, so i bet deliever...

ok, if you look closely, both have their hackles up:
2bws.jpg

:combust:

More, more, I cannot get enough of these... :hyper:

:wink:

my hackles and those of my mare: :ohmy: mare hackles! god, this is getting hot...

*edited to protect the dignity of my horse.

Last edited:
ok, now i'm way off topic, and i'm taking that last pic down pronto...insopportabile :yuck:

kinky mare pictures :tsk: i've hit bottom.
you can't outfox me, caro...ho rotto il link! :macdevil:

U2@NYC said:

Sei non e bene per te? :confused:

:hug:

per me! fai un flirtare grande, caro! un ultima fotographia con erectile hackles, solomente per te: (and i'm not kidding, you can clearly see a stray hackle)
ok, that picture was huge...just couldn't go through with it. :reject:

ruffian said:

per me! fai un flirtare grande, caro! un ultima fotographia con erectile hackles, solomente per te: (and i'm not kidding, you can clearly see a stray hackle)
ok, that picture was huge...just couldn't go through with it. :reject:

:(

Next time, then, ruff :up:

Thanks for keeping me company tonight. :hug:

i think Bono is probably getting some butt-grabbing here...too bad you can't see me in the pic...i'm just to the right :wink:

yell.jpg

That doesn't look like a harmless butt-grab ... it looks like there's an unwelcome foreign object involved!

:ohmy:

KUEFC09U2 said:
nice to see the 1st annual love in is still going strong :)

so is it more of a festival than a day-event?? cos at first i was under the impression the love-in was just a day thing...

U2Man said:

um....good because this guy never did :wink:

jlo_wax.jpg

The man with the pics,, U2Man.

This picture is both disturbing and comforting at the same time :up:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom