The Octagon Bar: No Wars, No Politics, Just Beer (and Flirting)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*walks into bar for the first time in awhile*

:wave:

I sensed an emergency.....

Rebekah.....toggle the hold button back and forth multiple times and then hold down the play button

I did that and it didn't work....and I also tried this...

1.Connect your iPod to the Apple iPod Power Adapter and plug the power adapter into an electrical outlet, or connect your iPod to your Mac's built-in FireWire port
2.Toggle the Hold switch on and off (slide it to Hold and then turn it off again)
3.Press and hold the Play/Pause and Menu buttons until the Apple/iPod logo appears (about 6 to 10 seconds).
You may need to repeat this step.

Maybe I need to repeat #3 1000Xs :huh:

trying doing either step longer. also, that has worked for me when it hasn't been plugged in.....

Hey Chrissi! :wave: Sure I will have a beer before I have to work on this paper all weekend :sad: :banghead:

You are very beautiful by the way! I just saw your pic in the photo thread. It is nice to put a face with a name :hug:

Thank you:happy: - Figured that I should put a picture up before evenone just thought I should look like my avatar:huh:

I have to work tonight:( and I haven't gotten any sleep today - very upsetting

awww, well maybe you should break away from the blue crack and try to take a nap......

Rebekah, any luck yet?

I am getting better at this already...of course the beautiful ladies here make it SO easy:drool::bow:

wish I could - the more I feel like I have to sleep the less I can sleep - am actually up in bed on my powerbook now :|

I know what you mean Chrissi, I have been staying up late and so tired recently with this paper and have been trying to nap at weird times, feeling like I REALLY need to sleep and it's not working and I get frustrated :huh:

a picture of some other errr... hot ladies who like to frequent the bar:D
U2ew8.jpg

Ok, well I have to head and start working :sad:

Good luck with the ipod Rebekah; I'm sure it will work out!

Hope work isn't too painful since you're tired Chrissi....

and have a great evening everyone else (well Rebekah and Chrissi too) :hug:

:wave:

Drink a few for me everyone!!!!! I'm going to need it by the time I'm done :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom