The "I have NLOTH CD/digipack/BOXset" thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Because Linear on DVD isn't worthwhile considering 95% of people dislike it and is in 2.0 stereo anyway. The poster is folded, and the book is just a series of photos.

If you can afford it - get it. If not, don't stretch yourself for it.

What:huh:

Get the boxset, i have all 4 , only vinyl missing, and everythingis in the box, encluding the DVD ..If i didnt have any of the editions (as of NOW) , i would be happy to go out and buy the boxset:hmm: i even recommand people to get it, its worth every penny!!!

I want to order the vinyl for the sleeve , every night when Dave holds it up I just :drool: I don't even have a working turntable , if that's what there still called .:huh:

Do it! :hi5: I do the same. Though we do have a turntable *somewhere* in the attic, I only get them to hang on the wall. I have JT, AB, UABRS and UF sofar. Still hoping to find Pop some day!

Just got back from uni.. and what did I found?
A laaarge package from Amazon :applaud: It's my LP!!! :hyper::hyper:
Still unpacked...
Yaaaay!!

Amazon screwed up my order... I got an email saying my boxset had shipped, but when I enter the tracking code they gave me, there is no record of anything ever shipping with that code, and there's no record of me ever even placing the order when I check Amazon itself. God only knows if it charged to the credit card.

And I don't have my boxset.

Amazon screwed up my order... I got an email saying my boxset had shipped, but when I enter the tracking code they gave me, there is no record of anything ever shipping with that code, and there's no record of me ever even placing the order when I check Amazon itself. God only knows if it charged to the credit card.

And I don't have my boxset.

Yipes! So, how do you find out if it's sent or not when there's no trace anywhere?

What:huh:

Get the boxset, i have all 4 , only vinyl missing, and everythingis in the box, encluding the DVD ..If i didnt have any of the editions (as of NOW) , i would be happy to go out and buy the boxset:hmm: i even recommand people to get it, its worth every penny!!!

I have the boxset and the regular disc. Considering the boxset contains the digipack isn't that a trifle excessive to have it twice?

If someone is on the fence for an expensive "luxury" item, they need to decide if it is worth it for them.

Why is it so expensive? I payed £16 for it. With HTDAAB you can get a bonus track, DVD and booklet for £20. Is it because this album is marketed towards a niche market which the Bomb was mainstream? Because the songs certainly sound like that to me and the band are getting a ripping in the Void. Does it sound jazzy to you? If not, why not?

:sad: My mailman just called me. He has my boxset in his hands and I'm not home and dont want him to leave it at my door. I will have to get it from him tomorrow. :sigh:

He's pretty awesome. I live in an apt. so its hard to receive packages. We usually coordinate how to get me the packages. :lol: I used to work right down the street from my house, so he actually used to bring me my packages to my work. I love him. But now we moved about 10 miles way so I cant really expect him to drive all the way to my work to bring me my packages.

He's pretty awesome. I live in an apt. so its hard to receive packages. We usually coordinate how to get me the packages. :lol: I used to work right down the street from my house, so he actually used to bring me my packages to my work. I love him. But now we moved about 10 miles way so I cant really expect him to drive all the way to my work to bring me my packages.

Wow that's really nice of him! :up: Good that he's not leaving it on your porch!

Well you gotta wait a while, but at least you can be sure it won't be stolen!

Yeah thank god I'm not working tomorrow and he will save it for me until then. :heart:

That's cool, Sicy!

I don't live on a postal route. :( I only have po box, and my post office is small, and I tend to be a day behind in getting my mail, because of their hours and my schedule. That's why I usually just have packages sent to me at work. Besides...nothing brightens up a work day like receiving something like a U2 box set. :D

Got my box set from Amazon today. USPS delivered it to me just as I was walking out of my apartment back from lunch. Woo! Now I don't wanna open it :(

Digipack arrived today. I think the whole album, cover, booklet is absolutely gorgeous. The pictures are amazing, I love the feel of the whole thing. Probably the best they've done in terms of design, or at least on par with AB :up:

I read in this thread that the Linear DVD just has a 2 channel mix. A friend of mine claimed that another forum listed that the DVD had a 5.1 mix. Can anyone verify what type of audio the DVD has?

I read in this thread that the Linear DVD just has a 2 channel mix. A friend of mine claimed that another forum listed that the DVD had a 5.1 mix. Can anyone verify what type of audio the DVD has?
Others have said it is a 2 channel stereo mix. :(
But I also seen reports that the Linear dvd audio is superior to the actual NLOTH cd. Even in stereo.
Btw, I have the super-duper box set but I have not opened it yet.
I will wait until the weekend where I can fully absorb everything and make it a true listening and viewing experience. Drinks and such included. :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom