The Ground Beneath Her Feet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shawn Bonneau

New Yorker
If it me or did I miss something.... Why wasn't this song on the Best of CD? Non of the Million Dollar Hotel songs were.

SMB

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing too, Stateless is a great song as well

On the Best of 90-2k dvd, GBHF is a bonus track/video

and was Stateless and Falling at Your Feet snubbed because it was only Bono and Lanois?

Lemon, If God Will Send His Angels, Last Night on Earth, Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses, Please...

GBHF, should have been on a well as WGRYWH...but the biggest ommissions was Walk On. I could have done without The First Time and the Hands that Built America.

Could've been on the Best Of, just because it's that good. But yeah, Salmon Rushdie is the lyric writer, so that might've been a reason. And there were a lot to choose from song-wise for the album.

If it weren't for the remixes on the second disc, I could've easily pictured some other b-sides and Million Dollar tracks to make that disc.

LeafsNation said:
...but the biggest ommissions was Walk On.

i think Bono was quoted as saying both Elevation and Walk On would be on the next best-of.......he said something like 'Walk on needs a home'....(other than ATYCLB) ...

also i think they included only two songs from ATYCLB because it had come out just 2 years before best of 90-00 was released..

Back
Top Bottom