The Fly.......licking.......something......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Some weeks ago I realized a very 'strange' scene in the video of The Fly......it is at about 2:08 of the AB video version, i.e. including that pre-remix song........near the end of Edge's solo......

Of course, stupid me can't do video stills, but watch that scene.......FlyBoy licking 'something'........

Is it just me or is that scene really provoking?????? ;)

Dunno if you already realized it.....

Maybe someone will make us a freeze frame still of it and post it here!

Did you ever press slomo or pause during EBBTRT and see each one of the different masks he wears? Try it!

Oh yeah, I've done it already before. The pictures of U2 in drag are cooool. :D

i say we bring out the drag pics again! i love them too!
334746%3B923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D63%3B%3D93%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A2%3A4%3B3%3A2ot1lsi

334746%3B923232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E54%3A%3E84%3B%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232395267863nu0mrj

334746%3B923232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E54%3A%3E84%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D32323769%3B2%3C88nu0mrj

334746%3B923232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E54%3A%3E84%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D323237725437%3Cnu0mrj

my all time favorite!
334746%3B923232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E54%3A%3E84%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D32323766%3B38%3A7nu0mrj

[color=royal blue]Fly....... licking..... homina....... somebody get stills........NOW.....![/color]

I think nobody wants to take the effort of making stills or simply watching the video for receiving the pleasure of seeing------it.......

:drool:

FallingStar said:
I think nobody wants to take the effort of making stills or simply watching the video for receiving the pleasure of seeing------it.......

:drool:

[color=royal blue]If I had that video and could watch the Fly licking something I'd be otherwise occupied.

Wait.

Nobody quote me on that.

Um.
[/color]

If I had that video and could watch the Fly licking something I'd be otherwise occupied.

Oh, you meant nobody?????? Ooops....... ;)

Just imagine him licking ANYTHING (I mean REALLY licking :mac:).......That's it..........*sigh*.......

FallingStar said:

Oh, you meant nobody?????? Ooops....... ;)

Just imagine him licking ANYTHING (I mean REALLY licking :mac:).......That's it..........*sigh*.......

[color=royal blue]*test pattern of lust*

(It's powered by the satellite of love)
[/color]

I will go again looking for stills though I'm completely sure that I haven't seen that scene as stills before........ :mac: probably because children could see the pictures and.......erhm....well................ ;)

Maybe I'm just too fucking stupid - I know I am - but how do you quote somebody? I tried to and it didn't work. :sad:
Do I have to write that 'Originally posted by...' myself or is there a trick that the PC does it?

FallingStar said:
I will go again looking for stills though I'm completely sure that I haven't seen that scene as stills before........ :mac: probably because children could see the pictures and.......erhm....well................ ;)

Maybe I'm just too fucking stupid - I know I am - but how do you quote somebody? I tried to and it didn't work. :sad:
Do I have to write that 'Originally posted by...' myself or is there a trick that the PC does it?

[color=royal blue]In the bottom right hand corner of the post, there's a QUOTE bootin, next to EDIT.[/color]

Ah, I see. Thank you! :)

Still haven't had luck.....but aren't there always people around that can make stills? :( That scene is really worth it! Believe me!

madonna's child said:

How about, I never realized that person in the background (Edge?) was in drag.

Apprarently I was distracted. :tongue:

i see what you mean emily! shirtless larry does that everytime! :tongue:

U2Kitten said:
Maybe someone will make us a freeze frame still of it and post it here!

Did you ever press slomo or pause during EBBTRT and see each one of the different masks he wears? Try it!

okay, i took your advice and slow moed (?sp) the masks, i must say that is VERY COOL!

a few ?'s about the video though, how in the world did they get the camera between their legs like that?! and does the video get anyone else *dizzy*?!

madonna's child said:

How about, I never realized that person in the background (Edge?) was in drag.

Apprarently I was distracted. :tongue:

[color=royal blue]OMD I FEEL SO STUPID

I seriously never even saw another person in that pic......!

LARRY: ......I give garls concussions.
[/color]

sparkys girl said:

okay, i took your advice and slow moed (?sp) the masks, i must say that is VERY COOL!

a few ?'s about the video though, how in the world did they get the camera between their legs like that?! and does the video get anyone else *dizzy*?!

[color=royal blue]I think they just used like a see through glass floor and the camera somehow magically flew around them.....

or they got to tie up Bono and spin him around. Heh.
[/color]

i know metallica tried a similar t hing for one of their videos, the band was on a moving platform, doing a pendulum like motion and most of them lost their cookies...*eeeewww*

i like your idea better mona! :sexywink:

MonaVox said:

[color=royal blue]OMD I FEEL SO STUPID

I seriously never even saw another person in that pic......!

LARRY: ......I give garls concussions.
[/color]

Same here Mona... Untill someone mentioned that Edge was even there I thought it was just Larry.

It's amazing the power of the moobs sometimes

Attachments

• maske.jpg
    maske.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 74
You mean that beautiful "woman" in the One video is NOT Edge LOL? Could have fooled me. I thought Edge didn't look to bad as a woman, he even shaved his beared for the video. Duh! Boy do I feel stupid, I've seen that vid like a million times and never knew LOL

Back
Top Bottom