The Dude pen is in Bono's car!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mikeuk said:
Next time you will have to invite him for a drink on St Paddy's day -1pm in the Octagon (remember ?).

We could then ask exactly will the album be released/tour start !

mike

geez i have to write this down, i am gonna forget to tell him!!!

u should all write me a letter, like that, i won't forget to do waht u told me here :rolleyes: !!!! with ur real name and ur screen name... and what u want me to do as well :lol:

Nesskelz17@aol. said:
miss-U2, I have a question for you. Since you seem to have a lot of experience in meeting the band.
If I were to ever meet one of them (fat chance),do you think it's not a good idea for me to ask for a picture with them AND an autograph? I'm just curious.

This is a great story BTW.

:lol: of course u can do both!!
but it depends on the situation... if there are many fans, if the member ur meeting is in a hurry or not etc... i can't tell u now... u will see, it's up to u... cos u have to add also the shock u will receive jsut seeing them, so u won't be able to ask for everything :laugh:
but the best thing, is the picture!! really :yes:

Great story I'm right with you in that you have to see how much time Bono has. Sometimes he can spend longer other times only a couple of minutes, I hate the type of fans that ask for loads of stuff signing and pics when he has already said that he has to be quick!
Did you manage to take any pics?

Wonder if I will be well enough in a month to come over??

Yeah the picture is definatley what I would choose. Maybe Bono will come back to L.A. for the grammy's?

If he seemed like he had to be somewhere,or there was more than 1 other person there,I would never ask for both.

so well, i finish the story here.... (thanks god!!)

we were going back to the bench, jumping everywhere, as u can imagine...
on the pavement, we were looking at the pics we had jsut taken... so, the 4 of us, bended over the camera... when we heard this: "hey guys, are u okay??"
we all turned round suddently and we saw..... ADAM :shocked:

he was sitting in his car... i think he left the garage while we were talking to bono, so, he could have left, we woulnot have had a clue!! :lol:

but this guy is sooo nice!! :cute:
so, while i was taking my camera and put it on the mode "movie", arienh was talking to him... she just wanted to see him... so she was in shock :ohmy: i don't know what they talked about, she will tell u about this i think... (or maybe she doesn't remember )

then, anthony, the italian guy asked if we could take pics... so adam, sooo nice, went out of the car... he was jsut wearing a t-shirt!!
i was talking to the italian girl i think, trying to figure out how to take pics with their camera... but i could feel adam staring at me... :huh: when i looked up, he was still looking at me, and he said: " so, you are back!!" :reject:

well, now i think it is funny!!! the way is said that really :lmao: but when i was there, i didnot know what to say... so i just said "yeah u know, now i am living in galway so..." (cos he knew me when i was still in france, as the sushi gilrs, i don't know if u know this story :scratch:??) he laughed!!!

i took the pics of the italian fans... and then i said "okay, i want a pic of me and my little adam again " and i gave the camera to anthony and i looked at adam and he was like :cute: all smiling!! my camera has a powerful flash, so after we took the pic, i said: "i am blind!" adam laughed!!! i am sure he was too :reject:

Leeloo said:
PLEASE tell it! :scream: My computer takes so long trying to keep going through the thread!! :banghead: Pics please!! :hyper:

tell what???? :eyebrow: i said everything

then adam got in his car and left.... we stayed 30minutes more and we came back to the clarence... :heart: arienh was soo in shock, she needed a pint :lol:

bonomofo said:
I really appreciate you feeling this way and trying to help other fans out :yes: :heart:

3 cheers for Emilie! :hug:

and now "The Adventures of Dude Pen & souly's note" are complete :heart: :happy:

travels of dude pen - Washinton D.C. to Tampa to Atlanta back to Tampa to Galway to Dublin & Bono

travels of soulnation2002's note - Toronto to Tampa to Atlanta back to Tampa to Galway to Dublin & Bono :wave:

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

3 cheers for Emilie! :hug:

and now "The Adventures of Dude Pen & souly's note" are complete :heart: :happy:

yyyeaaahhh :lol:

well maybe not actually... i am coming to dublin in 2weeks, and i really expect to see bono again, to ask him all the things i didnot have time to say, and all the new stuff u want me to do, and don't worry, i really wanna do what's happened to the dude pen now!!! and if he read the letters...

so, to be continued :hyper:

Last edited:
miss-U2 said:

yyyeaaahhh :lol:

well maybe not actually... i am coming to dublin in 2weeks, and i really expect to see bono again, to ask him all the things i didnot have time to say, and all the new stuff u want me to do, and don't worry, i really wanna do what's happened to the dude pen now!!! and if he read the letters...

Cool! :hyper: I'm up for the sequel :happy:

seems like Adam was really nice to y'all!! :drool:
:bow: you're very lucky, big sis!!

Yesterday my mom was talking to me about the trip to Ireland we might take this year, when we were on our way to school, lol. :p She was telling me that if we're going to go, we have to go during the summer, as we don't have school, but what month is the best? when is it more predictable to find them? I know you don't really know until you go and see them, but....any idea? Help me big sister!!!! :help:
She also asked me about staying at The Clarence, and I told her it was quite expensive, but then she said that maybe me and my dad could go and stay 3 or 4 days, just to see if we could get to meet Bono :wink: or any other member of U2! or even Gavin! :love: Then we could go to the studios (if I do I'd like to go with u, as u've the experience needed :wink: )
So Emilie, what do you think?? I need suggestions...my mom needs to know so that she can start looking for plane tickets hehe! :laugh: :heart:

kellyahern said:
Thank you again Emilie :hug: I hope Bono feels better :) At least he's home now :hug:

He did look really good in the pics you took (I saw them in your snapfish album :D )

and I hope you feel better soon Bono's Tart :)

Thank you!

Just the thought of maybe seeing Bono is enough to make me feel better anyway!!:drool:

*arrives late to thread (as usual):reject:*

!!!:hyper:

Emilie! I :heart: You! :bow:

It sounds like you have a great weekend! :D Bono and Adam in the same day! :love:

Can you email me your pics later? :D

Last edited:
kellyahern said:
Yay! The journey of the dude pen is complete :hyper:

I'm not sure if he really remembered :lol:, but it was nice of him to say so :hug:

And souly, he has your note now :hyper:

travels of dude pen - Washinton D.C. to Tampa to Atlanta back to Tampa to Galway to Dublin & Bono

travels of soulnation2002's note - Toronto to Tampa to Atlanta back to Tampa to Galway to Dublin & Bono

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

miss-U2 said:

i am coming to dublin in 2weeks, and i really expect to see bono again, to ask him all the things i didnot have time to say, and all the new stuff u want me to do, and don't worry, i really wanna do what's happened to the dude pen now!!! and if he read the letters...

*runs in*
I'm leaving for Dublin on the thirteenth and I'll be there for four days. Maybe we could meet up at some point since you know your way around and I..well, I don't, lol.
*runs out again*

the 13th of february?? cool :up:
actually, i am coming to dublin cos my boyfriend is coming, but who cares??? :lol:
we can meet somewhere!! email me so that we could find a good place!! :hyper:

for those of u who wants to see my photos, send me an email, cos i need to have ur email so that i can share my album wiht u... (souly, i got ur mail, so that's fine :laugh:)

Back
Top Bottom