The 'Desert Island Game Running Diary' Thread Pt 2 (NO LINKS!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's called "In Pieces* (oh how emo :lmao: )

CRAWLIIIIIIIING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

THESE WOOOUUUUUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLLLLL

FEAR IS HOW I FALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

CONFUUUUSING WHAT IS REEEEEEEEEEALLLLLLLLLLLLLL

iconfapue9.gif

You know what would be the biggest dick move ever? If the list I'd sent out was just a fake, and not my real entry.

Yeah. I'm making a DI VI list already. Using a similar concept as you, one portion is called "Rock the Fuck Out."

:lol: My original title for the set was "Rocking The Fuck Out...Into A Dream.", no joke. :D

Damn, once I'm done with my mystical journey in the musical wilderness in order to listen to 100+ new albums by...some juncture, I'll come back with the greatest playlist ever crafted by man. Or maybe it'll just be like all the others. :uhoh:

:lol: My original title for the set was "Rocking The Fuck Out...Into A Dream.", no joke. :D

Damn, once I'm done with my mystical journey in the musical wilderness in order to listen to 100+ new albums by...some juncture, I'll come back with the greatest playlist ever crafted by man. Or maybe it'll just be like all the others. :uhoh:

The second part of my new list is called "Catchy As Fuck."

ALright, B212 I'm on Track 1 the Shout out Louds and I've totally heard this song on the radio. I like it.

The name of the list I am going to one day make that I know is a surefire loser, but I don't care because i'm gonna have hella fun listening to is "Fuck it, let's dance"

I can't find my headphones, but I'm starting your list anyways Tourist, sorry it's already so late

:grumpy: Do you guys enjoy stealing my ideas?

pictureeq0.jpg

:lol: Don't worry, that's nothing like my list :D. It's two cds again, "Fuck it" Will pretty much be a normal list from me, but maybe a few more Meat Loaf'ish tracks on it, "Let's Dance" will be what destroys me in the contest though :lol:. there's ska on it

tourist, this opening trio has been pretty great, I really liked the transition > Viva La Vida

:lol: Don't worry, that's nothing like my list :D. It's two cds again, "Fuck it" Will pretty much be a normal list from me, but maybe a few more Meat Loaf'ish tracks on it, "Let's Dance" will be what destroys me in the contest though :lol:. there's ska on it

:sigh: I won't even be able to use a good version of my list anyway. By then, we'll have 32 contestants and the lists will be a half hour long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom