The 'Desert Island Game Running Diary' Thread Pt 2 (NO LINKS!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, I guess he's not that weird-lookin.

Don't speak so soon.

sq_bravery_newint0405_mtv.jpg
(magic marker = musical genius)

And yes, The Bravery do kind of suck. I haven't really liked anything I've heard by them.

I'm up to the Albert Hammond track now, i've enjoyed every song so far for the most part (didn't much care for "Come Into My Room") and it's all going well

I'm up to the Albert Hammond track now, i've enjoyed every song so far for the most part (didn't much care for "Come Into My Room") and it's all going well

Surprised you didn't like the Gosling track but did like the Harrison track. Interesting.

This Meatloaf song is catchy but I don't know. It sounds like a Disney song.

I love Disney songs, don't get me wrong, but I don't know...

That list of mine that LMP gave an A? Yeah, can't use that anymore. :rant:

Did anyone read my proposed idea a few pages back? The one LMP was all for which involved 160 minute playlists and many more contestants that would work? The one I e-mailed to Phanan?

Well it segues into one of the most gorgeous songs that I personally have ever heard in my life so that's good.

Did anyone read my proposed idea a few pages back? The one LMP was all for which involved 160 minute playlists and many more contestants that would work? The one I e-mailed to Phanan?

It's not just an issue of contestant quantity. The topic has been debated for a couple of games now, and as Axver put it (much to my chagrin) the current time is a "relic of abandoned rules from DI I".

This Meatloaf song is catchy but I don't know. It sounds like a Disney song.

I love Disney songs, don't get me wrong, but I don't know...

The song was written by Jim Steinman (the guy that wrote most of the songs Meat Loaf is famous for, if not all) in the late 80s if I'm not mistaken, but Meat Loaf decided to sing I Would Do Anything For Love in stead, and save the song for his next album with Steinman (Little did he know this wouldn't be for nearly 15 years later, and not actually with Steinman), so somehow or another Celine Dion got her hands on the song, and she made it famous, then Meat Loaf finally went back to it on his most recent album.

The song was written by Jim Steinman (the guy that wrote most of the songs Meat Loaf is famous for, if not all) in the late 80s if I'm not mistaken, but Meat Loaf decided to sing I Would Do Anything For Love in stead, and save the song for his next album with Steinman (Little did he know this wouldn't be for nearly 15 years later, and not actually with Steinman), so somehow or another Celine Dion got her hands on the song, and she made it famous, then Meat Loaf finally went back to it on his most recent album.

Ok, I figured Meat Loaf wrote it.

Dream On is a good song.

It's not just an issue of contestant quantity. The topic has been debated for a couple of games now, and as Axver put it (much to my chagrin) the current time is a "relic of abandoned rules from DI I".

Well I hate the idea of changing the time. Makes it less of a Desert Island list and more of a mini-game list, y'know?

Maybe there should be a 160 minute game for the hardcore people and an 80 minute game for the pussies.

Well I hate the idea of changing the time. Makes it less of a Desert Island list and more of a mini-game list, y'know?

Maybe there should be a 160 minute game for the hardcore people and an 80 minute game for the pussies.

Believe me, I'm completely on your side on this one.

Musically this is a good song, but I can't stand whispy vocals like the one in this Fine China song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom