The Complete Audio Track from Linear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

esperago

The Fly
Just discovered this on a certain download site... someone has posted a complete audio rip of Linear. It's totally over-modulated but it'll give us a chance to see if the songs differ any from the album.

I'll email the next poster, and then they the next, and so on and so forth...

Just incase people cop out on their 'passing on' responsibility - if you go to the site:

megarapidsearch(.)com

And search " U2 Winter "

It's the second link that comes up.

is the quality any better than the Winter we have now?

I haven't listened to the mp3 of Winter floating around. I only have listened to my DVD copy.

It's hard to say because:

A - I am not a big fan of it and
B - I'm not use to hearing it

I don't really think it sounds like a 'demo'; the production sounds okay - a little 'murky', but I can't hear a difference in sound quality as I play the DVD. (I just keep playing the DVD over and over again).

I still have the option with the Deluxe box to download the movie as well as having the DVD. I might try downloading just that one 120 mb track and compare sound. Will let you know how I go.

lolz... yeah I agree. It reminds me of like a decade ago when ATYCLB leaked. Static and fuzz. You'd think it was 2001 all over again.

Still appreciate whoever ripped it though, but it would have been the same amount of effort to encode it properly.

The mp3 is a bit better than the v0 mp3's.

Unfortunately mixed loud.

EDIT: No it's too loud and has static because of it. The DVD is going to be better.

The clip is 58 minutes, 23 seconds long. Like I mentioned earlier, if you search on megarapidsearch.com the term "U2 Winter", it's the second link that comes up.

Winter on the film is better than the rip going around, but it does make it sound more unfinished. It's more clear, but that makes it more, umm, clear.

I transcoded the audio from MP4 -> MP3, and shared @ u 2 m p 3' s.com , until someone can rip the DVD properly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom