The Boom Boom Room (Yes, it's Bono's Thread)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fantastic pictures of Bono and welcome back Dis! We didn't talk that much when you where still around... I was lurking around the forum here for my first year but its cool to see all the blue craic veterans come back anyway. :)
:wave: I remember seeing you

:lurking:

:shifty:

*dangles carrot* :shifty:

bono%20sitting%20catwalk%20ie%20tour%202015.jpg~original

bono%20ie%20tour%202015.jpg~original

bono%20ie%20tour%20stage%20books%202015.jpg~original

bono%20heart%20ie%202015.jpg~original

:wink:

So Barefoot Dancer's post that mentioned reading through this entire thread made me want to go back and do the same. I can't believe it's been almost 2 years since starting it! I like the way we had the "Bono through the years" theme going, and still dropped the new current pics in as they happened as well.
However, I realized we never continued after Pop Bono era. :ohmy: Tragic! There's really no Elevation or Vertigo Bono in here at all. That just won't do! There's also very few gifs. So... very soon I will try to do some updating, and continue the Bono eras and post some of my favorite Bono gifs. :hmm:
Please do continue to add new i & e Tour photos as well. Like the tag says, all Bono all the time. :D:bono::applaud::heart::bonodrum:

So... very soon I will try to do some updating, and continue the Bono eras and post some of my favorite Bono gifs. :hmm:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Speaking of gifs, the first one in this thread :drool:
disco-bono-hips-comet.gif%7Eoriginal

I must admit, :shh:, I wasn't that much into U2 in the nineties since I had turned myself into a grunge girl. But since this thread and my recent relistening to AB and POP I can't help but wondering .. What was I thinking back then?! :doh:
Need a lot of catching up to do.. So take your time Comet, I'm not going anywhere.. :love:

And truth is, I've never had that much fun playing with emoticons up until now either! :cute: Sorry

:happydance::happydance:

I must admit, :shh:, I wasn't that much into U2 in the nineties since I had turned myself into a grunge girl. But since this thread and my recent relistening to AB and POP I can't help but wondering .. What was I thinking back then?! :doh:
Need a lot of catching up to do.. So take your time Comet, I'm not going anywhere.. :love:

And truth is, I've never had that much fun playing with emoticons up until now either! :cute: Sorry

Same here!!! Although I didn't get into grunge, I just didn't pay attention to u2 in the 90's. :doh: I had to do catch up as well. :tsk:

So catch up was fun at least. I just kick myself for missing the Pop show in my city that didn't even sell out. :|

And I think that's probably my favorite gif I ever made. :shifty:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

The Discotheque video was the first thing that made me fall in love with Bono back in 97. :drool:

Yay thanks domo! :applaud:

That video is pretty sweet for the Edge fans too. :sexywink:

Speaking of... arw, I think you had some thread-worthy Bono pics? :reject:

Yay thanks domo! :applaud:

That video is pretty sweet for the Edge fans too. :sexywink:

Speaking of... arw, I think you had some thread-worthy Bono pics? :reject:

yeah I have tons of pics but I'm going to wait to post anything until after I get back from Toronto. I'm still exhausted from last week. I stayed up last night to watch the show and then had to get up so early for work. I haven't slept more than 5 hours since I left for Chicago a week ago. :crack: So yes, I'll happily post pics of all of the guys once I've recovered. :)

I have more than what I posted on FB but if you're up for it feel free to steal my pics and post what I've shared so far.

yeah I have tons of pics but I'm going to wait to post anything until after I get back from Toronto. I'm still exhausted from last week. I stayed up last night to watch the show and then had to get up so early for work. I haven't slept more than 5 hours since I left for Chicago a week ago. :crack: So yes, I'll happily post pics of all of the guys once I've recovered. :)

I have more than what I posted on FB but if you're up for it feel free to steal my pics and post what I've shared so far.

Aw thanks! :cute: And yes do rest up and share the rest when you're ready! :D

Probably my favorite Bono and Edge gif I ever made... everything about this is just :love: :D

bono-edge-bootssexy-hugecomet.gif~original

I don't remember seeing that one before!! What a reversal of the usual "Bono crawling all over Edge and poor E just trying to play with a black leather anaconda on his back" scene!

domo-kun where is your sig pic from? Do you have a large version?

Here you go Liesje! (sidenote: lovely Dutch name by the way:D :hi5:)
You have Dutch roots right?

My siggy is edited obviously. If you need it like that in a bigger resolution I'll try to re-create it.
17391002173_7a12ed9425_k_1.jpg

Also, I apologise for bringing in the drum and bass party in this thread. Totally breaking the rules. Its all Liesjes fault.

(Just read the tags and cracked up)

The Discotheque video was the first thing that made me fall in love with Bono back in 97. :drool:

When I saw my first U2 video I was astonished. This guy with long black hair, totally dressed in black, big boots, marching with lots of passion on a stage in front of a huge audience waving with a white flag.. I'd never seen anything like that. :faint:

OMG I'm getting old. I was a kid back then when it came out ... :reject:

Saw the Discotheque video a few weeks ago for the first time (well, I couldn't remember having seen it before), but I love it as much as SBS's. :cute::cute::cute:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom