The Bono and Edge Love Thread - Reimagined!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tumblrmcmargce911rpwbqe.jpg

:lol: Looks like they're playing Rock, paper, scissors!

First one Edge has rock, Bono half arsed scissors
Second one Bono half arsed scissors again, Edge paper
Third, fourth and fifth both paper

I should probably transload and edit those before they disappear from flickr. Just like that glorious Bonochest picture we lost the hi res of. :(

there we go, tinypic should live on for a while.

At least we already have a ton of those Spider-man pics though that look pretty much exactly like these. Those other pics were a tragic loss! :wink:

Yeah but it would say that too if you used an account.

Let's just say I have my ways. ;) If it's not uploaded through a flashplayer I can get it in a couple seconds.

Otherwise I'd have to gear up the little red fox and grab it that way. Takes longer tho.

Yeah but it would say that too if you used an account.

Let's just say I have my ways. ;) If it's not uploaded through a flashplayer I can get it in a couple seconds.

Otherwise I'd have to gear up the little red fox and grab it that way. Takes longer tho.

Well,I tried this several times too,but still nothing happend.Anyway,I think I'm going to try again!Thanks!

My simplest way :

You just have to select the photo area (like you select text, by dragging)
then rightclick, --> view source , or sourcecode. then a new window opens, viewing coding and jibberish .
But somewhere hidden in there is a image link, which you can click, or copy in your navigator bar and voila ,
the picture appears, and then you can save it.

This I do in firefox. If you are using Internet explorer you might need to find the "view source"" option in the upper menu or something.
Haven't used that in ages.

My simplest way :

You just have to select the photo area (like you select text, by dragging)
then rightclick, --> view source , or sourcecode. then a new window opens, viewing coding and jibberish .
But somewhere hidden in there is a image link, which you can click, or copy in your navigator bar and voila ,
the picture appears, and then you can save it.

This I do in firefox. If you are using Internet explorer you might need to find the "view source"" option in the upper menu or something.
Haven't used that in ages.

Hmm you can also do that in Firefox (or other browsers I imagine?) another way. Just right click anywhere in the photo and choose "view image info", make sure the "media" tab is selected on top and your image should be already selected, and there's even a "save as" button. That's the easiest way. (If your image isn't already selected just check the other images in the list.)

(Or you can do that with your tools tab at the top too and choose "page info". Then choose "media" and all the photos on that page will appear in a list. Click on the "image"s in the list until the image you want comes up.)

Back
Top Bottom