The Bono and Edge Love Thread - Reimagined!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This one?
30rwcjo.jpg

No, the one that is just their hands and the rose in the air between them. I think Edge has a pick in his fingers. That one's nice though.

I'm so glad neither of them ever went over the rail during a show. :uhoh:

bonoedgebridgereach360.jpg

Wait a minute... :shifty: .... :evil: ....

Ok, :wink: yes I'm still glad.

:shifty:

This isn't Edge-related, but it's as good a place as any to ask because I've wondered about it for some time: I think I saw a clip of one show when Bono pulled a girl up onto the bridge, just leaned over the bridge and lifted her straight out of the crowd with one hand. Maybe I'm imagining it, but I thought I saw something like that on Youtube. Does anyone know which show that might be? Granted, it's a relatively insignificant just-another-girl-on-stage moment, so it might be near impossible to find again.

But Bono tossing the flower to him was probably my favorite.

edgenbono360uteotwrose1.jpg

I love the close up of that someone got. I know it's been posted here, but i can't find it at the moment.

It looks like Edge is using his super levitation powers to steal the flower from Bono. :lol:

This isn't Edge-related, but it's as good a place as any to ask because I've wondered about it for some time: I think I saw a clip of one show when Bono pulled a girl up onto the bridge, just leaned over the bridge and lifted her straight out of the crowd with one hand. Maybe I'm imagining it, but I thought I saw something like that on Youtube. Does anyone know which show that might be? Granted, it's a relatively insignificant just-another-girl-on-stage moment, so it might be near impossible to find again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeHXx9jMr-U

This picture always cracks me up, they are just like regular guys there in the bus. I imagine myself taking the airport bus to or from my plane and suddenly B and Edge turn up like any other regular passenger. Lovely, but won't ever happen to me, I guess :lol:

Back
Top Bottom