The Aussie Chat Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mysterious_jen said:
emos live accross the street from me .

there was a big fight saturday nite and one was sitting in the middle of the road screaming and trying to get run over.

sadly they did not .

:grumpy:

I think what you need to do is just crank some doom metal or suicidal black metal really loud. They'll kill themselves pretty quickly after hearing truly bleak music. No emo could possibly stand true sorrow and darkness.

Yes, I can cater to all your doom metal and suicidal black metal needs.

cinnaminson said:
I know!! I've been checking in lots but have been too lazy to post anything.:yawn: no wonder my post count sucks.

geez, I feel all outta place with all these new forums and stuff :shifty:

We need to educate you in the fine art of postwhoring.

Step 1: reply to everything in sight.
Step 2: repeat step 1.
Step 3: repeat step 2 ad nauseum.

Before you know it, you'll put on 2,000 posts in about 4 days like I did ...

Axver said:

I think what you need to do is just crank some doom metal or suicidal black metal really loud. They'll kill themselves pretty quickly after hearing truly bleak music. No emo could possibly stand true sorrow and darkness.

Yes, I can cater to all your doom metal and suicidal black metal needs.

cradle of filth FTW .

im a bit oldschool and behind the times .

fuck i might even just reach for some pantera for the hell of it .

cinnaminson said:

do I need to hose you down Jen?:eyebrow:

oops, can't cause of water restrictions, although :hmm: if you wore something white . . . . . . . . . like a t-shirt . . . . . . the water board may turn a blind eye:wink:

Liam and Tourist won't turn blind eyes, that's for sure.

cinnaminson said:

do I need to hose you down Jen?:eyebrow:

oops, can't cause of water restrictions, although :hmm: if you wore something white . . . . . . . . . like a t-shirt . . . . . . the water board may turn a blind eye:wink:

ummm actually i have been a very dirty girl tonite ... :shifty:

mysterious_jen said:

cradle of filth FTW .

im a bit oldschool and behind the times .

fuck i might even just reach for some pantera for the hell of it .

I admittedly haven't listened to any Cradle Of Filth, since it seems everybody hates their recent stuff. Though I keep hearing their older stuff was pretty interesting and they shared a couple of members with one of my favourite bands, Anathema, so maybe one day.

Wolves In The Throne Room for the fucking win. :drool:

Axver said:

Liam and Tourist won't turn blind eyes, that's for sure.

andrews well and truly sleepy now i can tell you i made sure of it
:wink:

i will be raring to go again after this glass of wine and a hosedown .

OR A SHOWER AT AXVERS . share the clean bathrooom man !

cinnaminson said:
hmm, may try the reply to everything trick. Post count goes up and everyone will know my name. . . . . . . . as that really annoying person. . . . . . :D

And then you get bogged down on Interference and get nothing else done. Those of us here can tell you aaaall about that. :wink:

I don't have any Cradle of Filth or Pantera, I've got NIN or Tool but they may be considered daggy.

I've got stacks of Tom Jones, Doris Day, Frank Sinatra, Spice Girls, Kylie Minogue etc etc etc. Surely that's enough to scare anyone with half decent taste.

mysterious_jen said:

andrews well and truly sleepy now i can tell you i made sure of it

i will be raring to go again after this glass of wine and a hosedown .

OR A SHOWER AT AXVERS . share the clean bathrooom man !

:lol:

No, my shower's dodgy anyway. I expect it to go in the Guinness Book of Records soon for having the smallest hot water tank.

And I don't trust what you and Andrew and/or Liam might do to my poor, innocent shower. :tsk:

Axver said:

I admittedly haven't listened to any Cradle Of Filth, since it seems everybody hates their recent stuff. Though I keep hearing their older stuff was pretty interesting and they shared a couple of members with one of my favourite bands, Anathema, so maybe one day.

Wolves In The Throne Room for the fucking win. :drool:

i really like type o negative .. i prefer to call that goth . this is all from a while back when i used to hang out with some friends in a death metal band from geelong .

fuck emos .

cinnaminson said:
I don't have any Cradle of Filth or Pantera, I've got NIN or Tool but they may be considered daggy.

I've got stacks of Tom Jones, Doris Day, Frank Sinatra, Spice Girls, Kylie Minogue etc etc etc. Surely that's enough to scare anyone with half decent taste.

*runs away*

*leaps off a bridge*

*swims upriver to the mountains*

No, Tool have some good songs. I don't really enjoy their albums, I feel they drag and get a bit samey, but songs taken individually work.

Hey everyone.

I have a shitload of homework but fook all that.

I have wanted to make a thread like this for sooooo long.

Bastards. :rant:

Hey Axver, I've got a great idea. We should have a setlist party.

mysterious_jen said:

i really like type o negative .. i prefer to call that goth . this is all from a while back when i used to hang out with some friends in a death metal band from geelong .

fuck emos .

I've been meaning to check out Type O Negative for ages. Keep hearing really good things. I have no idea why I haven't yet.

Ulver's Nattens Madrigal for the motherfucking win too. That'd scare some emos shitless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom