The Aussie Chat Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mysterious_jen said:

OI !!!!!!!!!

ooops edit , i thought you meant bagged it in a different way lol

geelong hmmmm is 98% phail !

seattle :drool:

Here comes the attack of oblivious Axver! I only know two meanings of bagged: 1. to put in a bag; 2. to insult deride, or discredit.

All I really know about Geelong is it's on the same bay, lacks trams, its car industry is going to shit, and its footy team owned Port.

Axver said:

Here comes the attack of oblivious Axver! I only know two meanings of bagged: 1. to put in a bag; 2. to insult deride, or discredit.

All I really know about Geelong is it's on the same bay, lacks trams, its car industry is going to shit, and its footy team owned Port.

and alot of people move here from moe and dont have many teeth .

shudder

the tourist said:

My house has no lounge.

Your house probably is a coffee shop. :wink:

And I live on a tram, Liam on a potato paddock, Ian on a sheep farm, and Jen in somewhere far more interesting than my innocent mind can imagine.

Axver said:

Your house probably is a coffee shop. :wink:

And I live on a tram, Liam on a potato paddock, Ian on a sheep farm, and Jen in somewhere far more interesting than my innocent mind can imagine.

oh that aint half of it ax , trust me on that :wink:

Hey cin! :wave:

You've got about 7,000 posts across about five subforums to catch up on. :wink:

cinnaminson said:
ok, caught up, kinda:eyebrow:

Geelong doesn't suck that badly. Well, only certain suburbs and those suburbs happen to be mine and Jen's :ohmy:

quoted in all seriousness for the mutha fucking truth.

:grumpy:

emos live accross the street from me .

there was a big fight saturday nite and one was sitting in the middle of the road screaming and trying to get run over.

sadly they did not .

:grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom