Teens on Interference!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bugo said:

yipper! ive got a pretty embarrassing site thats a few years old with awful writing but its got good memories i grew up with the old hedgehog!sonic site!

I never took to Sonic, but Super Mario Bros 3 was the first game I ever owned *goes all teary eyed* I love that game!!!

TheQuiet1 said:
Oct 86 for me. Won't be a teen for much longer. The Good Times are coming to an end! :scream:

wooo what date in October?

I am 18 birthday 3rd October 86:wink:

Which one of us is older:hmm: :hyper:

If anyone wants to add me i am on msn and AIM

MSN: riverseo@hotmail.com
AIM: Riverseo

hope to hear from some of you.

August 18, 1988 for me! my mother tells me that she wishes i was born on August 8th, and so do i!

hit me up on aim: fenderzigocaster
especially if you live in Los Angeles. . . i don't know any other u2 fans as big as myself down here

LJT said:

wooo what date in October?

I am 18 birthday 3rd October 86:wink:

Which one of us is older:hmm: :hyper:

You're older. 22nd for me. You share the same birthday as one of my friends! Can't remember which one though, you see three of my friends have birthdays all in a row- 3rd, 4th and 5th of October and I can never remember which is which! Trust them to be awkward!

For Honor said:
It's now how you look, it's how you feel

Who feels the oldest, eh?

Well I would say sometimes I feel extremely old and world weary but having said that being 17 and feeling that way can't be healthy:|

Other than that, I feel fine:wink:

For Honor said:
It's now how you look, it's how you feel

Who feels the oldest, eh?

Did I ever tell you about my back and joint problems? No? Well, I hope you've got a spare hour or two.......

Lately, I've been feeling younger, more my age, which is very healthy, I believe. When I wrote that, I was rather "stodgy" in many ways..................... :|

I'm still a bit of a hardass when it comes to dealing with people, but ... I am learning how to have more fun :up:

"You young people! Look what you've done with your rock and roll music - you've put out the sun!"

-

^ a quote (almost accurate) from the U2 DVD that has the making of my favorite song on it............

===

A libra, a gemini...... now all we need is an aquarious and we'll have an air triplicity on the same page.... :wink:

10/20/1990

My two best friends at my school are huge U2 fans. Everyone other than us hates them though :|

IrishDawg said:
10/20/1990

My two best friends at my school are huge U2 fans. Everyone other than us hates them though :|

:hug: It's okay, better than my school where I'm the only one who likes U2 and everyone else tells me that Bono should die:sad:

onebloodonelife said:

:hug: It's okay, better than my school where I'm the only one who likes U2 and everyone else tells me that Bono should die:sad:

Ye I get that as well, I'm the only U2 fan were I go to school, and everyone hates Bono and THe Edge and if they knew Adam or Larry would hate them as well, for being in U2

Irishteen said:

Ye I get that as well, I'm the only U2 fan were I go to school, and everyone hates Bono and THe Edge and if they knew Adam or Larry would hate them as well, for being in U2

This must be a universal ilness my friends at my Uni keep telling me that Bono should die for making all these speeches about poverty when he lives such a rich life...
If only they knew...

menelaos said:

This must be a universal ilness my friends at my Uni keep telling me that Bono should die for making all these speeches about poverty when he lives such a rich life...
If only they knew...

Ye I know what your talking about there, I get stuff just like that as well

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom